19% - init view manager

Discussion in 'Help' started by .хġσļƒ‘†’™, Dec 9, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .хġσļƒ‘†’™

.хġσļƒ‘†’™ Forum Apprentice

Hey seren!

Flash 11.9.900.170 , XP
    I got same Problem with different Browser, Google Chrome, Firefox Mozilla and Seamonkey! All same Flash Version and same Problems! Mostly like i already writen above, when seachart is very "busy" like in raid map or in island fight with lots of other users or on events with lots of user shooting 1 event ship! But with 3-5 other users too, so not that much more than me ^^! and also i have it when i am "alone" in my seachart (but in the last few days its gettn less, or maybe just a feeling ^^!

Maybe the Pet on screen is causing trouble too, because i always switch it off in options but its always coming back on screen! So its reloading all the time, even if i dont want to and keep it switched off in my options! btw i switched everything off in options/graphics/animation! Display is set to details low and 800x600 and FPS is 26, scroll speed at 50!

And yes i am clearing cache&cookies etc. every day !
    Sometimes when its happening, i cant do anything and there is no Error Message on Screen! Only thing i can see is than the Plugin-Container data is huge and thats the reason because its all stuck , i guess! Than sometimes i can go ahead with chatting but cant move or do anything else on seachart! To get back on to shut down my plugin-container in my task-Manager and than hit F5 again in seachart! But it takes really some minutes to get back on water and to reload seachart correctly beacuse of this stuck at around 19% all the time !
    My Server and User ID u always find in my banner below!
    Greetz
    Ihre Flash-Version11.9.900.170
    Ihr BrowsernameFirefox
    Ihr BetriebssystemWindows (XP)

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

You will more than likely need to remove and reload your flash player. This situation is not common but has been resolved inthis fashion in the past.

3. .хġσļƒ‘†’™

LOST CONNECTION !

and again no seachart loading/working....
    clear cache.. bla bla bla.. i know... : still nothing works..:(

happy weekend : LOST CONNECTION !

4. IQ-negativ

IQ-negativ Forum Greenhorn

same here .. 19% and connection lost. this problem since restart.. pls fix it....

5. cpt.Murat

cpt.Murat Forum Greenhorn

hi Admin my game %19 LOST CONNECTION ! help

6. ωσσ∂qσℓє#∂α

ωσσ∂qσℓє#∂α Forum Apprentice

LOST CONNECTION ! ?? what is problem ?

7. -CORONA-TR-

-CORONA-TR- Forum Greenhorn

modernatore why banned my ship
    ☆Mλя§ĕl☆Banned until: 2014-03-20 09:41:13
    for what banned ??

8. ωσσ∂qσℓє#∂α

ωσσ∂qσℓє#∂α Forum Apprentice

it is now starting to be annoying .s .s

9. Sternschnuppe31

Sternschnuppe31 Forum Greenhorn

i Have The same Problem then You Golf :( i cant go on map

10. FartSniffer®

FartSniffer® Forum Apprentice

dang like 3 hrs now still no game

11. FartSniffer®

lol

12. hollow-leg

hollow-leg Forum Greenhorn

did the suggested updates and still no game server

13. FartSniffer®

lol bp gives us free keys and then take thegame away from us

14. .хġσļƒ‘†’™

too much snow... server cant be reached...
    LOST SIGHT ^^

15. FartSniffer®

lol

16. FartSniffer®

4 hr restart ..sure hope that the ppl playing if their is any are makeing the best of this and morning too you to cass

17. JunkyardDawg

JunkyardDawg Forum Greenhorn

OK bp this is insane. Half a day of the event lost because of your technical issue. We must be the red headed step child on the US West server. I have also tried all of the normal fixes but nothing works.

JunkyardDawg 146/22127577

18. TheReelDeal

TheReelDeal Padavan

I have tried to get on the sea chart from 3 different computers and multiple browsers. Have the IT team take responsibility and fix the problem.

19. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

We have restarted the server and all shoulkd be working now.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.