20th Anniversary Event

Discussion in 'Events FAQ’s' started by Swift, Dec 23, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

20th Anniversary Event

Event from 24th December until 31st December

The event features the following:
    • 5 Event Ships (1 Atlantis NPC, 1 Surface NPC, 1 Atlantis Admiral, 1 Surface Admiral and a Birthday Cake)
    • 5 Event Quests (2 Repeatable every 24 hours, 1 Repeatable every 12 hours)
    • 1 New Design
    • 1 New Submarine Design
    • 1 New Pet
    • 1 Ranking
    • Items in the in-game Shop

Which dates and times are good to know?

The event starts at 00:00 on 24th December and ends at 23:59 noon on 31st December
    All times are local server times.

How does the event work in general?

Pesky Anniversary Gifts will be sailing the maps 5 to 50/1. Submerged Anniversary Gifts will be sailing the Atlantis Maps 1/1 to 4/2.

After a number of Pesky Anniversary Gifts or Submerged Anniversary Gifts have been defeated, the Remembrance or Jubilee Admirals will spawn. Depending on the type of Anniversary Gift that has been defeated, it shall provide more points towards the Admiral of the same type.

We shall have an Anniversary Cake which shall spawn in a random map between 5 and 50/1 on the Surface periodically.

NOTE: If you own the Remembrance or Jubilee designs you will be unable to purchase any package containing these in the in-game Shop.

What rewards can I get from the event ships?

Pesky Anniversary Gift

• For inflicting the Last Shot you are rewarded with Confetti Ammunition and one from a various list of items, including; Depth Charge Ammunition, Super Armor Plates, Poseidon’s Crowns, Stone of Storms and more.
    Submerged Anniversary Gift
    • For inflicting the Last Shot you are rewarded with Confetti Ammunition and one from a various list of items, including; Depth Charge Ammunition, Tempest II, Poseidon’s Crowns, Simbi Amulets and more.
    Remembrance (Surface Admiral)
    • Based on the amount of damage you inflict, you are rewarded with EXP, Confetti Ammunition, Orichalcum and either Pearls, Crowns or Yulong Coins.
    • The player who inflicts the Most Damage is rewarded with Recklessness, Crowns or the Ship Design Remembrance. Additionally, the user also has the chance to receive the Pet Affectionate Anniversary Gift or Crowns, or nothing.
    • The player who inflicts the Last Shot has a chance to receive the Ship Design Remembrance or Crowns, or nothing.
    Jubilee (Atlantis Admiral)
    • Based on the amount of damage you inflict, you are rewarded with EXP, Confetti Ammunition, Pearls, Crowns, Yulong and Orichalcum. Additionally, a larger amount of either Pearls, Crowns, Yulong Coins or Orichalcum.
    • The player who inflicts the Most Damage is rewarded with Recklessness, Crowns or the Submarine Design Junilee. Additionally, the user also has the chance to receive the Pet Affectionate Anniversary Gift or Crowns, or nothing.
    • The player who inflicts the Last Shot has a chance to receive the Submarine Design Jubilee or Crowns, or nothing.
    Anniversary Cake
    • Based on the amount of damage you inflict, you are rewarded with EXP, Confetti Ammunition and either Pearls, Crowns or Yulong Coins.
    • The player who inflicts the Most Damage (atleast 2%) is rewarded with either Confetti Ammunition, Bastion Cannon Level 4 Recipe, the Ship Design Remembrance, the Submarine Design Jubilee, Pearls, or Crowns, Teleports and the King’s Legacy.
    • The player who inflicts the Last Shot (and atleast 2% damage) has a chance to receive the Ship Design Remembrance, King’s Booty Bag, Crowns, or nothing.

What rewards are there for the “Harvest Hand”?

The Harvest Hand ranking tracks the Most Damage on the defeated Event Ships and has following rewards at the end of the event.

Rank

Reward

1. – 5.

• 10 x Overlord Cannon Level 3
    • Remembrance Ship Design
      • Fallback Jubilee Submarine Design
        • Fallback 100 x Bigpoints
    • 3 x Divine Booty Bags
    • 20 x Recklessness
    • 20 x Taureau Amulet
    • 500 x Sword I
    • 500 x Hydrax I
    • 500 x Tempest I
    • 500 x Claymore I
    • 4 x Refitted Hull Sections Level 1
    • 4 x Precision Gauge Meter Level 1

6. – 20.

• 8 x Overlord Cannon Level 3
        • Fallback 70 x Bigpoints
    • 1 x Divine Booty Bag
    • 10 x Recklessness
    • 10 x Taureau Amulet
    • 250 x Sword I
    • 250 x Hydrax I
    • 250 x Tempest I
    • 250 x Claymore I
    • 2 x Refitted Hull Sections Level 1
    • 2 x Precision Gauge Meter Level 1

21. – 50.

• 6 x Overlord Cannon Level 2
    • 1 x Divine Booty Bag1
    • 5 x Recklessness
    • 5 x Taureau Amulet
    • 100 x Sword I
    • 100 x Hydrax I
    • 100 x Tempest I
    • 1 x Refitted Hull Sections Level 1
    • 1 x Precision Gauge Meter Level 1

51. – 100.

• 4 x Overlord Cannon Level 2
    • 10 x Simbi Amulet
    • 10 x Unstoppable
    • 70 x Hydrax I
    • 70 x Tempest I

5 Random

• Fallback 100 x Bigpoints
    • 5 x Recklessness
    • 5 x Taureau Amulet
    • 100 x Sword II
    • 1 x Extra Valves Level 0

Which ammunition causes extra damage?

Confetti ammunition causes much more damage than other ammunition against the event ships

Are there any quests during the event?

Yes. You can accept quests by speaking to Knives McGee (in 33/1). There are 2 quests, 2 daily quests and one quest which resets every 12 hours.

The daily quests are reset each day at 00:00 midnight (local server time).

The quest which resets every 12 hours resets at 00:00 midnight and 12:00 noon (local sever time).

What new ship designs and pet can I win/ buy?

Remembrance (Ranking reward/ possible loot/ black market)

• Level 31 – Glorious Coral: 31% Critical Damage
    • Level 32 – Heavenly Rose Quartz: 16% Hit Probability
    • Level 31 – Glorious Sapphire: 155,000 Voodoo Points
    • Level 30 – Enchanted Sodalite: 18.5% Dodge Chance
    Jubilee (Ranking reward/ possible loot/ black market)
    • Level 14 – Shining Vquis: 14% Harpoon Damage
    • Level 12 – Smooth Khur: 12% Torpedo Damage and 6% Critical Chance with Red and Purple Torpedos
    • Level 14 – Shining Vo pkai: 70,000 Hitpoints and 7% Breach Resistance against Blue and Green breaches
    • Level 13 – Gleaming Vo dprae: 65,000 Voodoo Points
    Affectionate Anniversary Gift (Pet)
    • Level 28 – Imbued Fluorite: 70,000 Hitpoins
    • Level 27 – Perfect Chalcedony: 7.5% Cannon Damage

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

- Event Quest's -

Visit from an Old Friend

Start At: Knives McGhee

CHARACTER_KNIVES_MCGHEE.png

Task:

Defeat 5 Pesky Anniversary Gift
    Return to the quest-giver Knives McGhee

Description:

Ahoy, Cap'n! It's your ol'pal Knives McGhee! Aren't you happy to see me? Aww, Cap'n, you trying to hurd my feelings? I just wanted to say hello and... Aye, I'm in trouble. These pesky creatures have been trailing me for days now and I can't shake them off. Then I remembered your talent to blow pests out of the water!

End At: Knives McGhee

Reward:

1 Infused Crystal
    2 000 Pearls
    1 000 Yulong Coins
    100 Safanad Coins

A New Trick

Task:

Defeat 5 Submerged Anniversary Gift

Description:

Hell knows where these pesky creatures came from! They even learned a new trick while you were blowing them to smithereens - good work, by the way! - and are now attacking from underwater. If only we had sumerged ships! You have? Fascinating. I'm gone for two minutes and Nautica changes beyond recognition. Time waits for no man!

Reward:

1 Gemcutter's Jewelry
    2 000 Pearls
    50 Orichalkum
    50 Hydrax I

Remembrance

Condition(s):

You need to won 2 Infused Crystals

Task:

Inflict at least 500 000 damage to the NPC Remembrance

Description:

I haven't been honest to you, Cap'n. No hard feelings, aye? 20 years ago I got lost in the fog while I made the dangerous passage through the Straights of Hadritz. The horrors I saw are beyond... anything! And now the memories of that time caught up with me. Remembrance is killing me! Will you help me fight back?

Reward:

15 000 Pearls
    2 500 Crowns
    2 000 Yulong Coins
    200 Safanad
    150 Orichalkum
    3 000 Elite Points
    3 000 Experience Points

One Last Favor

Task:

Inflict at least 500 000 damage to the NP Jubilee

Description:

Remembrance is gone, but I still feel uneasy and, dare I say, afraid? Hush, this stays a secret between you and me, Cap'n! Be a friend to your ol'pal Knives McGhee and keep your eyes on the ocean. I dislike the shadows, circling the depths like sharks. If something lurks down there, hunt it down and I'll be free to sail!

Reward:

10 Bigpoints
    200 000 Confetti Ammunition
    300 Orichalkum

The Cake Fight of Knives McGhee

Condition(s):

You need to own 2 Gemcutter's Jewerly

Task:

Inflict at least 1 000 000 damage to the NPC Anniversary Cake

Description:

There's a theory, that the fog is self-aware, personifying your fears to drive you mad. I'm no fearful man, Cap'n, but these creatures make my skin crawl. Aye, you laugh at their silly forms, but I know their bite is poison! Talk about my fears? Don't be ridiculous! We handle our issues like pirates. Bring out the big guns!

Reward:

1 Affectionate Anniversary Gift
    10 Bigpoints
    500 000 Confetti Ammunition