25 / 26 TEST

Discussion in 'Help' started by QUEENVIXEN, May 6, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUEENVIXEN

QUEENVIXEN Forum Connoisseur

Do 100 million damage to keel haulers. That was done but couldn't redeem. Been told that if you get sunk , you have to retake it. after passing but not being able to redeem . Surely not right.

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

please provide your player ID # and server so that we may look into the issue.

Tex

3. QUEENVIXEN

QUEENVIXEN Forum Connoisseur

Thank you for responding TEX. It wasn't my test. I provided the keel haulers. I will get the player to put his id up on here for you. He has retaken the test, once again i sent the keel haulers. I don't want the crowns back but needed to ask if this is anew thing about getting sunk and restarting test. It is GA3 server by the way

4. *Sinister1*

*Sinister1* Someday Author

not as far as I was aware queen, was sunk a few times doing mine unless its changed but that smacks of changing the goalposts

5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Please ask the other player to start a new thread and we will look into it for them.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.