30 days???

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ву_вαутαя67, Jan 19, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ву_вαутαя67

ву_вαутαя67 Forum Apprentice

30 day chat ban?

I can't wait to see this reason for this ban so I can cry of laughter

2. ~BlueFox~

~BlueFox~ User

Hello Pirate

You were banned for impersonating a mod.

3:06:17 - 19/1/2020 019722151 40/Sŧa®s©®эλM: I appreciate your tickets into support. I laugh everytime I see them :)

This is against the rules of chat so your ban will stand till time is served.

Have A Good Day.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  3. ву_вαутαя67

What exact rule was broken? Saying I laugh when you send tickets? Please at least pretend to be fair with your bias. You're welcome to send this to jeanette for review.

4. ву_вαутαя67

"You were banned for impersonating a mod." Lmao I just saw this. At what point did I impersonate a mod??? Did I say I was a mod? did I say anything of that sort? No, You are reaching to ban me in chat because you get sunk on a video game. Grow up, I'll have to have another chat with your ICM about mod postitioning/abuses

5. ~BlueFox~

~BlueFox~ User

Hello Pirate,

As you have mentioned that you are going to contact our ICM this thread will now be closed.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.