46% - init view manager.....been sticking on this for the last 3 hours

Discussion in 'Help' started by -=COBRA=-2, Jul 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -=COBRA=-2

-=COBRA=-2 Forum Apprentice

seems like its an every evening ordeal....would like to be able to play every now and then......thanks
    14/42412184

2. .NICE.

.NICE. Forum Greenhorn

its been almost two weeks, nothing is resolved...if this can not be fixed just admit it and we can all play a different game...spending money on something u can not play is insanity, no other company on earth would expect its customers to continue to accept anything resembling this...as always stuck at 46%

3. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

I also happens with me. The only thing you can do, is to keep trying, sometimes it takes 5 tries, other times 30? Don't wait for "Time-out" If the log on process does not go fluently. i.e it shows "init view manager" for more than 5-10 sec, you have to try again. Many times it is also connected with an unstable connection. If I use my cable connection at home, I have no problems. I only have problems when using 4G connection.

4. .NICE.

.NICE. Forum Greenhorn

This input, while appreciated, does not address the root issue, ty.

5. rook6013

rook6013 Forum Greenhorn

this log in issue had happen almost to everyone including me , I really appreciate if we can log in easily to the game please make necessary improvement.

6. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

Our developers are working under high pressure to resolve the current problem. Unfortunately we do not have more information to tell you about this. Therefore, all we can ask is that you are patient.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you at this time

Shelby

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.