Support 46% - logging in user...

Discussion in 'Help' started by ·єviłωαყѕ·, Jul 19, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Server 1351 Game browser and game client home page loads very very slow to just login and when click start game 46% and nothing yes clear browser trash but game client can not clear anything. Switch to servers 14, 40, 85 and 1353 servers the seachart loads and opens.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
  2. SacalaMota

SacalaMota Forum Greenhorn

yep must be some problem with the server, no1 can login into GE7 i think

3. SacalaMota

SacalaMota Forum Greenhorn

Its working for me now

4. Not for me game client still sticking 46%! Browser Login page still slow to load and after logging in click start game just white screen server timing out waiting for it to it to respond.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
  5. fitteraki

fitteraki Forum Greenhorn

beyond any doubt .... the game is not worth the money we spend.
    developers not know how to fix it and wasting our time and money.

6. Indeed it's 100% true

7. Finally on browser seachart opened.
    2020-07-19 15:49:13 You received 7 x Skyfire.

8. Robinsky

Robinsky Forum Greenhorn

still down for me and not able to log in , all day already

9. pieislife

pieislife Forum Apprentice

VERY slow back page log on and cant get past 46% on the water

10. BamBi*

BamBi* Forum Apprentice

The same thing with me ???

11. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

this issue has been forwarded.

Rymar

12. BAPHOMET97

BAPHOMET97 Someday Author

The same problem occurs to me and i haven't been able to play since last night, even if deleted the chase and browser data.I don't want to lose the login bonus, and if i don't play i don't have any profit.

13. POKOLATYDA

POKOLATYDA Forum Greenhorn

nothing yes clear browser trash but game client can not clear anything. Switch to servers 14, 40, 85 and 1353 servers the seachart loads and opens.

14. POKOLATYDA

POKOLATYDA Forum Greenhorn

Kodi nox nothing yes clear browser trash but game client can not clear anything. Switch to servers 14, 40, 85 and 1353 servers the seachart loads and opens.

15. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

this issue should now be fixed, can you tell us if it works for you?

Rymar

16. fitteraki

fitteraki Forum Greenhorn

I do not know what exactly you mean when you say that you fix it ..... believe me .. you did not fix anything ... it continues to break our nerves waiting at 46%
    To play the game you must now have a degree in computers and when and if you manage to connect you need a bucket of pills next to you so that you do not break your nerves from the failures of the game developers

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
    noobaki likes this.
  17. CaribbeanQueen

CaribbeanQueen Forum Apprentice

I had been having the same issue for some days since, the event started, i could not get on the sea chart. The same 46% and just froze right there. I took a chance just now to see if its going to be the same thing. But OMG i finally got on jeez!!

18. Not even close Home page takes forever to load then after takes long time to log in and once you are able to do that click start game and wait for the very slow load to sit at 46% for msg of lost connection or times out trying to connect. So then have to start the circus over or just give up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.