60s in Jolly Shipwrecks

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Sкуℓιηєя, Mar 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sкуℓιηєя

Sкуℓιηєя Junior Expert

These cannons are now obsolete as a reward from a shipwreck, They can be crafted fairly easily using gold (all new ships start with the 60s cannon recipe) or purchased from the store with fully maxed 55's (requires gold and 2 crystals per 1 60 to buy) & Are outclassed by voodoos (a level 5 60s cannon gives the same as a level 0 voodoo with a level 1 voodoo priest. with less critical hit probability) voodoos can also be crafted by gold however the amount of gold is too much for smaller ships, making this a perfect reward for smaller ships as it saves them farming 100M Gold per Voodoo & The jolly shipwrecks are only available for a day so they are not exactly going to get an abundance of voodoos from them.

My suggestion is to either remove them entirely, or replace them with voodoos/firestorms.

2020-03-03 03:24:42
    You received 1 x Level 1 60-pounder.
    2020-03-03 03:27:56
    2020-03-03 03:39:28

That was 3/10 Shipwrecks i Killed making it a 30% Chance (Very Very Very Roughly as super small sample) Even if just removed entirely and a slightly raised chance for other rewards would work just as well if admins are unwilling to put voodoos/firestorms in as a reward.

.NICE., Bawdyn, Klaus*Kludder and 2 others like this.
  2. ~BlueFox~

~BlueFox~ User

Thankyou for the suggestion.

This will be forwarded to the appropriate team.

Lets see what your fellow pirates think of this. We would like to hear from you all.

3. WildFlower

WildFlower Forum Apprentice

i wonder why should even talk about these old cannons in 2020. Its like we talk about carriage when others have spaceships.

Sкуℓιηєя likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.