7 Dec 20

Discussion in 'Help' started by abah2, Nov 23, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abah2

abah2 Active Author

So, BP is going to shut down all of its Apple players in the middle of the Winter Feast? Real class, BP, real class. You can't wait until 25 Dec 20 - after all of the daily boxes from the Winter Calendar have been opened? Nah, of course not.
    What happens to all of our stuff that we've accumulated over the past year/months. Will they be frozen so that we can use them whenever we can start playing again - or do all of our buffs, premium days, hulls, decks, etc. get bled out while we're on hiatus? Never mind. I think I already know the answer to that one.

- another soon-to-be-ex-player

2. Xennonn

Xennonn Junior Expert

they already said they dont care about apple players by adding test requirements for client.

nothing will change tho.. its sad

3. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Firstly let me state, we know and understand your frustration. We shall of course forward your comments and ensure the Seafight Team are aware, as we understand this is an important issue.

As mentioned in the Official Announcement and in the Upcoming section of the
    Dev Blog the aim is for the Unity Open Beta version of the game to be available at the same time the Flash Browser Version ends; 7th December, therefore, all players could continue to play the game using that version.

Swift

4. abah2

abah2 Active Author

Swift,
    There was a blog a few weeks ago that BP was going to use a temporary patch to allow mac players to keep playing until around March or so when Unity would accommodate all browsers. But, Seren's post "Flash Exit" seemed to imply that we'd just be cut loose on 7 Dec. If you're saying that the original temporary patch is still on, then, you can close this post. Thanks.

5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

The Official Announcement you are referring too states
    That is because although the plan is for the Unity Open Beta version to be available on the 7th, of course as with the development of any application an unforeseen issue may arise which could delay this. However, the goal is for the Unity version to be available.

As this query has been answered and clarified, I shall now close this thread.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.