A few questions

Discussion in 'Help' started by .Pivot., Mar 29, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .Pivot.

.Pivot. Forum Apprentice

Hello everyone, I have been catching on to everything with seafight since I left years ago. I have a few questions where any help would be greatly appreciated.

1) How do you get special gems for pets and ships? Is it only tied to paid ships in the store? Also what are some special PVE gems that are the best?
    2) My goal is to currently replace my outdated 60 pounder cannons, I have been told to replace them with overloads and bastions. However, there are a million different levels, recipes and other technicalities that I'm trying to catch up to. If you had 5k of each event currency, would you get lets say 100 lvl 1 bastions or 40 lvl 3 bastions or 20 overloads? Should I go over quality vs quantity here or the opposite?
    3) I'm currently level 22, what incentives are there to level up? I saw the access to commonwealth maps, but are there any other things or a certain level that is a must-have to be at least at?

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy .Pivot.!

Let me answer your questions... so...

1. Special Gems for both pet and ship can be obtained from Gem Booty Bags.

There are four kinds of booty bags that provides you with a chance of obtaining a special gem, two for pet (Beastmaster, Astral) and two for ship (Emperor, Divine).

All four booty bags can be found within the payment during the Booty Bag Sales or within some event packages.

Booty Bags can be also obtained from various events (check your current event market there should be some), event rankings, season and some (Beastmasters) can be found with the Treasure Chests!

Keep an eye on Ship & Pets in-game shop section - from time to time some event designs contain special gems too!

When it comes to "best PvE" special gems I'd say Aventurine (5% Armor Plates bonus) or Moonstone (5% PvE damage) would be best to have on your ship, for pet I would recommend Apatite
    * (additional 1 000 damage with pearl ammo).

* This gem can be obtained from Mr. Cotton pet - such pet can be found within the Treasure Chests (-:

2. If your ship still have 60 pounders I would go with 100 Level 1 Bastion Cannons - this is not the best choice if you look at it from future perspective, but for now it would be a definitive boost in damage.

Overlords are your "go to" cannons however obtaining them at your state would not be of a best choice ( when compared to 100 bastions mentioned by you).

When it comes to Recipes please remember that each recipe require additional curriences + lower level cannons (example 2 bastion level 1 + 1 recipe for bastion cannon level 2 + yulong + safanad = 1 bastion cannon level 2).

3. The higher level the better for you!
    • At level 24 you gain an option to send fleets to the guild islands.
    • At level 25 you can conquer (guild required) a guild island which offers some buffs for crowns (the one in 25/1).
    • At level 26 HRMS Surprise wont hit you anymore and you unlock access to Commonwealth Raid map.
    • Since level 30 you'll obtain 1 additional weapon slot per level and additional quest line (with more weapon slots) every 5 levels.
    • At level 34 you are able to complete a daily task for Chi-Chi sticks.
    • Level 41 unlocks chance to encounter Sandstorm, as well as Gate of Elements.
    • Level 43 unlocks action item "The Lamp" which provide you with temporary buffs.
    • Level 50 unlocks additional upgrade to "The Lamp" - "Magic Crystal" which allow you to obtain even stronger temporary buffs.
    Hope that answers your questions.

Happy Sailing!

Rymar

.Pivot. likes this.
  3. .Pivot.

.Pivot. Forum Apprentice

Thank you so much for such a detailed response Rymar! Take care

4. Rymar

Do you have any further questions or shall I close this thread?

Rymar

5. Rymar

Since there is no further response this thread shall now be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.