A Level 50 Quest - ion!

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Jan 3, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

My Ship ID is 40/39576125. The below quest says upon completion I get one extra weapon slot. However, it did not show up as a "pop-up" nor in my Logbook upon completion. Has this been changed? Thank you for your time and help!

Peace Offering

Start At: Princess Zahra (SH-49/1)

[​IMG]

Visible Condition:

Complete the quest: For Love and Country

Task:

Defeat 1 Malachite Fangs
    Collect 1 Spice Grinder

Where to find!?

Malachite Fangs can be found in the map 50/1
    Spice Grinder gained from defeating Malachite Fangs

Description:

In his message, Nadim tells me about his encounter with this Drakir creature. It looks like he’s here to stay awhile. As the princess, it would be my responsibility to welcome a foreign dignitary, but since you know him, I figured you are the most suited person to do so. Maybe bring him a gift? Do you know something that would interest him?

End At: Nalash Tidehunter (SH-49/1)

[​IMG]

Rewards:

4,375,000 Experience Points
    1 Extra Weapon Slot

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy The*Defiant!

Please be aware that there is a limit on how many cannon slots from quests / tests you can obtain.

Once you 'hit' that limit none of the quests will provide you with additional weapon space.

So if you did not receive one for this quest that mean you did 'hit' the limit.

Rymar

3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thank you, mate! I did not know that. Much appreciated!:)

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Since this query has been answered and there is no further questions I'll close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.