A quick answer for Player 8luckyjack8.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by The*Defiant, Nov 29, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

My apologies, mate. The thread on "Extra weapon slots" was closed by the time I saw your question.

Your question to me: "What if the Atlantis game itself gave out free slots? Would you be playing it then?"

My Answer: "
    Absolutely not! Even if it gave me 50 more weapon slots. (Or even more than that). I am done chasing my own tail (like a dog) in playing this game. Atlantis will eventually have the same problems Seafight has: cheating (just to name one of many)."

2. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Exceptional Talent

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it.

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. Hey M8.....back from another chat ban...lol. The package thread was closed so I thought I would tell you I read your reply...(just now). I am giving up on SF....I am letting my account slowly go into decline. I got kicked out of KOR...and am not even thinking about going back to my original guild. I come on and do some quests and the rift, but that's about it now...less and less each day. If you want or need some gold...let me know and you can cap me....haha....Ok...Just wanted to let you know that I saw your post. Take care

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I truly appreciate this post, mate. I am very close to where you are at. It is 10 p.m. my time on 11/29/22 and I am going to just log-in long enough to set 3 "League of Captains" quests for the day. Then log-out until...? It's a shame, but nothing lasts forever on Earth. This game started to die long ago, and now it has. I want you to know I enjoyed your wit, intelligence, and personality, and I wish you the best! You made playing much more fun! You take care as well, my friend.

5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

You asked a great question, and I was saddened to see I was too late to answer it in the other thread. Thanks for replying here; now I know you did read my answer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.