Add all bonusmaps for captain

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by **BeastMode**, Jun 28, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. **BeastMode**

**BeastMode** Forum Greenhorn

Since there are 2 captains now the bonusmaps are going very fast, maybe an idea to add all bonusmaps now like virgo and capricornus because many people got hundreds of those and also add all other payment bonusmaps. There is many other things in the game we can do instead of wasting our time in bonusmaps so it would be nice they add all of them.

*Wonder*, kekwkekw, Band!etje and 7 others like this.
  2. -Wc-

-Wc- Forum Apprentice

+1 Yes please. It's no fun sitting in bonus maps all day long.

3. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

Good idea - especially for smaller, low level ships who could benefit from this without impacting event activity:cool:

4. adelwin09

adelwin09 Forum Greenhorn

Need to up this thread, because im low level ship try to get back and enjoy this game. I think is good to add all 4 bonus map to help

*Wonder* and The*Defiant like this.
  5. as of last count I have 1600 virgos and over 1000 cap maps...I would love to have a bot eating them up....I doubt BP will allow it though...even though they allow 100s of bots runners in the actual game

6. kekwkekw

kekwkekw Someday Author

At least virgo and capricornus should be in captain system. But i severely doubt they will do that.

7. they are easey enough to do ypurself so think answer to that one is a no ,

8. kekwkekw

kekwkekw Someday Author

Is there any "hard to do" maps? Every single one is easy including gemini, leo and such. In that circumstances first two maps shouln't exist and mojo dropped to those two maps are wasted.
    Let me explain;
    Virgo is 1.8 mil. total hp 10k pearl 10 mojo and 4-6 minutes wasted
    Capricornus 19 mil. total hp 25k pearl 25 mojo 9-11 minutes wasted and you have to use elite ammunition for your mental health, which makes this map 10 times more waste
    You can kill some hrells for fraction of the time you gonna spend on this two and be just fine. That's why no one does those two.
    There is nothing else to say i guess.

jaronpoel and Bawdyn like this.
  9. Unless you use a bot to do like most do and act as if they don't, I don't and the very reason I have so many of them don't have the time to do the daily quest and do never ending events. No time to do scrolls period even as fast as Virgo and Cap. are to do it's all about having the time to do them. I use captain to do all scrolls that it will let me do the rest can rot I will never do them period. I play a couple hours in morning and a couple in evening sometimes and have no time for scrolls and will not use a bot other than games captain bot system. Some are well lets say more than 8 hours a day on game or 24/7 auto players and don't want BP to add them due to fact they probably bought bots with money or paying a fee to use lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.