Add more Premium

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by -RedViking-, Apr 24, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -RedViking-

-RedViking- Forum Greenhorn

You took amount of premium chest off water when adding custom treasure chest. put it back please! 6 months and only 7 days of premium is not going to keep me going for 6 months used to be able to find enough through game play without purchasing. now your trying to force us to pay for it :/ Please add more premium chest to water ASAP

2. Ðî®T¥*Ѐ€d§

Ðî®T¥*Ѐ€d§ Someday Author

Completely agree. With things like ebony decks and level 5 carpenter tied to premium time, it was nice to be able to keep them longer if you were fortunate enough to get premium from the chests. Plus, with how pay-to-win or bot-to-win this game is already, I don't think it is too much to ask to have it be reasonable to keep up a premium account with free, but active play.

babenewport and Bawdyn like this.
  3. DAGGERS

DAGGERS Forum Apprentice

game finished stop whining until seafight bans bot never happen this game finished

4. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

It does still exist at least. I just got it for the first time in what seems like over a month. Still too rare!

2023-04-25 02:34:49 Premium purchased
    2023-04-25 02:33:48 You opened a locked chest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.