Suggestion Add more to Buc Market Please

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by DIAL~911, Jul 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DIAL~911

DIAL~911 Someday Author

Can you please add the Mombu and Obscurus ship designs to the Buc Market, Along with the ability to trade Radiant souls for cursed souls. Maybe even add another way to upgrade lvl 0 world breakers to lvl 1. Getting the recipes for the lvl 0 right now are tough. If this could get passed on i'd appreciate it. I am sure some people would agree that we need another way to get our lvl 0 WB's to lvl 1 and that we definitely need another way to get cursed souls right now. Thank you.

sнεραя∂, flafighter and Rabbid like this.
  2. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Agree, would like to see more in the market.

Or add Curse of Oceans design? ;0

3. ŁΘŝ((Death))❶

ŁΘŝ((Death))❶ Forum Greenhorn

yess curse of the oceans it would be great idea!!

Rabbid likes this.
  4. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

yes i do agree on the worldbreaker part. its a pain to upgrade wb s at the moment as we dont have the receipts to do it

5. sneakylowkey1

sneakylowkey1 Forum Greenhorn

I would love to see the Obscurus and Mombu skins added! They are awesome looking. And yes i do agree that we need another way to upgrade worldbreakers to lvl 1 and a way to get cursed souls!

sнεραя∂ and Rabbid like this.
  6. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Championship design would be nice to see in the buccaneer market too, as there is a football event ongoing. ;)

sнεραя∂ likes this.
  7. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

Love the obscurus design.

The next designs we will probably see will be the slashing blades designs.

And they will most likely be --
    Design 31 ( looks like the bigpoint design but Black)
    Acari
    Asbru

8. sнεραя∂

sнεραя∂ Forum Greenhorn

Mombu Skin and more cursed souls please :D

Rabbid likes this.
  9. ~$corpion~

~$corpion~ Forum Greenhorn

I want the Obscurus design the red looking one :) Always wanted it but when it was out years ago i was never on to get :( Give it to us! While your at it add a way to get cursed souls as well.

Rabbid likes this.
  10. DIAL~911

DIAL~911 Someday Author

So is anyone going to send this in or what? Or will it go out the window like everything else does :(

Rabbid likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.