Admiral cannon elp count towards league?

Discussion in 'Help' started by ♕SunkenFluyt♕, Jul 23, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♕SunkenFluyt♕

♕SunkenFluyt♕ Forum Apprentice

hello, yesterday i had finally reached 500mil elp or so i thought...my rank screen shows 500mil but when i went to safehaven to promote to manta it showed 297mil.ive been trying to figure how it could possibly be off by that much. so far my guess is admiral cannon elp not being counted towards league system but not sure.i demoted from barracuda to seahorse to see if going down and back up would fix this glitch but i forgot you cannot demote promote more than once a week :(

1353/42450841

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy ♕SunkenFluyt♕!

I have reviewed admiral cannons and they are working as intended - ELP gained from these counts towards the League.

Please be aware that League Ranking display only the amount of ELP collected within the current league season - that's why there was a difference between your "rank screen" and league window.

Unfortunately but you'll have to climb back up again to the higher league.

Rymar

3. ♕SunkenFluyt♕

so youre saying i need 500mil elp in barracuda not total overall elp?

forum says this
    Barracuda
    Total ELP 100,000,000
    Season ELP 5,000,000
    Manta
    Total ELP 500,000,000
    Season ELP 10,000,000

4. Rymar

In order to climb back into Barracuda you need above 100 000 000 of Total ELP and at least 5 000 000 ELP within the current League Season and you have to be within top 33% of all players within the current league.

Please remember that each time you you ascend/descend the league there's a 7 day cooldown period.

Rymar

5. ♕SunkenFluyt♕

the other day when i was in barracuda it would not let me promote to manta i was more than top 33% and have over 500mil total elp
    but it showed 297mil so i need 500mil total elp earned while in barracuda not total account elp?

6. Rymar

In order to move into Manta league you'll have to climb back to Barracuda first.

Please be aware that League Season last from 15th (current month) till 15th (next month), so it is obvious you did not meet the requirement of "7 Days active within the current league" because that was impossible.

These are the requirements for Barracuda League:

You need to be active.
    You have to get a minimum of 5.000.000 ELP in the current season.
    The player needs the basic number of qualifying ELP to ascend (so above 100 000 000 of total ELP on your account).
    The player needs to be in the upper 33% of all players within his current league.
    The player must have been within his current league for at least 7 days.

Does that answer your query?

Rymar

7. ♕SunkenFluyt♕

oh im aware itll take me awhile to get back into barracuda to even see what it says i need in elp for manta guess i shouldve screenshotted before demoting cause forgot about the cooldown period. Im just trying to figure out why yesterday when i was in barracuda it showed greyed out promote button for manta the promote button didnt say "wait more days to promote" it said i had 203million elp to little to promote of which i think is incorrect since my hall of fame shows me having more than 500million elp.

8. Rymar

I am sorry to hear you are struggling to grasp the issue at hand.

I am unsure about you stating that you had too little ELP to promote but I do not believe that this was the case.

If you carefully go through my last post you will see that one of the requirements to promote from one league to another is that
    you must be within that league for at least 7 days.

So from the beginning of the new league season, you would have only been in barracuda for under 7 days.

If you still do not understand this or are still struggling with technical issues I will suggest that once you are back to the right position in Barracuda and you can not promote again using the requirements posted below then please screenshot and create a new thread and we will try to look into this further.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.