Aggressive bots

Discussion in 'Help' started by шüʟғ™, Mar 4, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. шüʟғ™

шüʟғ™ Someday Author

Ok what are the plans to do anything about them?

Dont work to send videos and ID´s about them to support.

Weeks after they are still at sea chart and "play" the game as usual.

I jump into the new raid map I have telescope but doesent matter.
    Before I see them they have already attacked me 8+ ships attacking at once in same time.
    So they just stay in there and farming all day long.

Good work Bigpoint good work!!!!!!!

So Bigpoint whats the plan?

Support dont care about it because they doing nothing about them.
    The developers also dont care well they havent done anything about it.
    And sorry.....
    All admins in the game BA CA etc etc also dont care about it.
    If you had care about it all of you had demand they to fix it or all of you would quit.

But sadly not my guess the monthly payment are more important.

So Bigpoint whats the plan?

2. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

We as a team, along with Bigpoint as a whole, take cheating within this game very seriously. They are constantly innovating our scripts to catch as many as possible, but like viruses constantly change to avoid virus scanners, the script writers tweak theirs to avoid the detection tools.

Unfortunately, the unethical people who develop these scripts are very adept at staying on top of new implementations and finding other ways to exploit the way the game is delivered to our users.

It's understandable that this could cause you some frustration. Bigpoint does check out every complaint, there are tests and retests, however you can't just accuse someone of cheating without proof. I know you are frustrated and angry; we don't like seeing players upset and discouraged. The whole Bigpoint Team are working hard to resolve such issues from recurring, but we also need to respect the player and the laws before jumping to the conclusion they are cheating.

Yes, many reports are received and all are investigated. What appears to be 'hard evidence' to a player, is only a starting point for legal action against another player. For instance, someone gets upset and 'falsely' accuses you of cheating, would you want an immediate ban placed on your account? Of course not. You would want it properly investigated. Screen shots, videos and personal testimony are great and aid in the fight, but since screen shots and video can be manipulated, independent verification by an internal investigative team is required for action. That takes time but is occurring.

The moderators and Admins do value and respect our honest players, regardless of yours or other's perceptions. Without players like you, this game would not be nearly as enjoyable as it is. It is wholly unfair to state that all Admins do not care or they would just leave to make a point. That certainly would not help the situation that we find ourselves in. For every Admin that leaves another is taken on to replace them. All the Admins constantly strive to do all they can, in keeping this topic first and formost to be resolved. It is mentioned in all weekly reports, all event reports and multiple reports of names and ids are forwarded with all the evidence we ourselves can find. We highly emphasize the value of fairness and do everything in our power to make Seafight a just place to play for all pirates, where battles at sea take place without the use of any fraudulent programs, unfortunately this is a never ending battle.

Seren

3. шüʟғ™

шüʟғ™ Someday Author

Well if the team and Bigpoint take this seriously sorry but most of us just feel that the team and Bigpoint dont care at all.

How hard can it be to log in at sea chart and see with own eyes?
    And after that take care of the bots and cheaters, its easy to see when they using it.
    Dont need to be a Einstein just need eyes and common sense.

I did it when I were a admin in this game no problem at all if you know what to look after.

The problem were then that Bigpoint didnt want to ban players who were cheating or using bots.
    Just because of that my days as admin were over after about 6 years as admin and translator.

It were all about the money for Bigpoint my guess its same 2021.

4. *Wonder*

*Wonder* Advanced

Seren you are full of it it it

5. well said and on point

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.