Alerts

Discussion in 'Help' started by ♥§ea§♥, Dec 29, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♥§ea§♥

♥§ea§♥ Advanced

Why are the spawning of The Evil snowman and the Void Levithian not being announced? They have been announced for the past week and then today they just stopped being announced.

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

spawn message for both The Evil Snowman and Void Leviathan is still being announced.

Please be aware that this messages can be seen only if you are in a certain radius of map nearby.

Rymar

3. §inker......

§inker...... Someday Author

It`s not showing up on mine next map over, when i was expecting it watching the counter.. Snowman and the void Levathian. So i went searching maps and it was next map over.

4. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

That may have been a previously spawned NPC. As Rymar has mentioned the notifications do only show in a certain radius of the spawned NPC.

5. °•Hσввιт•°

°•Hσввιт•° Junior Expert

[​IMG]

Hope it helps :)

6. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

As there is no further response from the OP and there is no issue with spawn message for both NPCs I'll close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.