An Idea For Albanian Design

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by gökhn, May 28, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gökhn

gökhn Forum Greenhorn

Hello. I know that english forum doens't have nothing to do with this subject but due to albania's forum is not exist i wanted to try my luck. I would like you to pay attention for my and all my friend's requests. We want to have an albainan design on game. It doesn't matter if it's on payment section or somewhere where we are able to buy it. I would really like bigpoint to put it with the whole my heart.

Best,
    Good Luck.

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

There was an Albanian design offered in 2016 Football Event. Here is what it looks like:

Football Designs: Euro 2016

Albania

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Whether you are a forward or a defender, this vessel is for you! Perfectly equipped to handle all aspects of play on the pitch, you’ll never be caught offside in this ship! She’ll bring you victory under the Albanian flag!

Special Gem:
    Offensive Gem 1: 14% Cannon Damage

Offensive Gem 2: 13% Harpoon Damage
    Defensive Gem 1: 70,000 Hitpoints
    Defensive Gem 2: 65,000 Voodoo Points

Are you requesting that they bring it back for sale?

Tex

gökhn likes this.
  3. gökhn

gökhn Forum Greenhorn

Hello,

Thx for your answer. But i was aware of this design's existence. I ask for a desing that has albanian flag and moves in 4 direction.
    Maybe a brand-new design. :)

Best,
    Good luck.

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

OK cool. I will pass this suggestion along for you.

Tex

gökhn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.