Ancient Uprising

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Swift, Jun 7, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ancient Uprising Event

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback, comments and thoughts about the
    Ancient Uprising Event.

Remember to stay within the forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

no shipwrecks are spawning
    server 39

3. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

you have to go to 31maps and above i found more up in them maps mate

4. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

Nice to see events on 36-40 maps also

5. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

Is that server 39/gb1, if so not seen 1 shipwreck in 2hrs play, even in maps where I'm the only player

none on int12 either

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  6. Swift

Ahoy,

I can not confirm if it is a bug or intended that Shipwrecks are only spawning in what appears to be Levels 31+.

Unfortunately, as it is now the weekend, I will be unable to confirm this before Monday, and if it is a bug changes are not possible before Monday, as the Game Team is not in the office.

With the Event ending on Monday, it will be highly unlikely that any changes will be made during this event, but this feedback will be forwarded for the next time this Event is ran.

Swift

7. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey !

Very very good event :) especially shipwrecks ( 9 k hp may be much but rewards are worth it ) 5 homing mines... 390 crowns 69 yulong coins so far so gd for me ^^

The*Defiant likes this.
  8. Søren-Kierkegaard

Søren-Kierkegaard Forum Apprentice

Hi

I cannot receive my voucher code in the market cove

there is only elite items, seafight plus and subscriptions on the home page - what is wrong here no way to receive voucher code.

ID : 39 / 34849327

9. Swift

Ahoy,

Please review the following Seafight Bible entry, this will explain how to redeem a voucher code now without the homepage:
    Redeem Voucher

Swift

10. Søren-Kierkegaard

Søren-Kierkegaard Forum Apprentice

11. very unfair that shipwrecks are not on all maps

12. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

zorns give good pearls, but i don't like that the shipwrecks are in higher maps. if it's not a bug it shouldv'e stated that in the FAQ's. glad it's a short event.

13. Adysopitos

Adysopitos Forum Apprentice

It in a way encourages players to level up :)

14. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

i work on leveling up everyday. just think shipwrecks should be in all event maps or otherwise stated in the event FAQ's. i agree boats should try and level up,but at their own pace.;)

The*Defiant likes this.
  15. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Wow...this part (see below) of the Event is very disappointing. Shipwrecks (as described) appear to be full of great things, BUT seem to be way up in the higher maps (which is, among other things, not fair for the new players). And as to the Event Chests...wow...so far I have gotten pitiful results! Dang - I wish the Developers would get these things right on the first attempt, especially when we have the Event running a short span of time covering the weekend!

Event Chests:

In the Event Treasure Chests you find many useful items like Skull ammunition, Legba Amulet, Simbi Amulet, Dragonfires, Swiftstones, Bloodlust, Unstoppable, Lionhearts, Firestorm cannons level 0 and other items.

Shipwrecks:

The Shipwrecks must be shot with harpoons.

In the Shipwrecks you find many useful items like Crowns, Yulong Coins, Contact mines, Homing mines and Lost loves.

16. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Like Swift said we are unsure if it is intentional or a bug but as it is the weekend we are not able to contact anyone to find out. I am sorry and wish there was more we could do.

Tex

The*Defiant likes this.
  17. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

It is just frustrating Tex, and I wanted to convey my feelings in this "Discussion Section". I know you folks can't help on this part, but thank you for all that you do.

bodean and Loki1621 like this.
  18. HITMEN36.

HITMEN36. Someday Author

2019-06-09 11:26:52
    1 x Ultramaran credited to account. Reason: Payment Pac whit no stones why ???? i buy this for stones and i get nothing ??

504/34649769
    User ID:

19. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

it is my pleasure mate
    HITMEN36, please contact support directly with this issue. We can not help with payment packages on the forum. I am sorry.

Tex

20. Pagan_Spirit

Pagan_Spirit Forum Inhabitant

yeah.. couldve been a nice event - saw it and /even/ logged into the game for once! and now I'm pooped for not finding the shipwrecks.
    eh.
    **pleasantly surprised by the pearl dish-out from the NPCs

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.