anne bunny group map

Discussion in 'Help' started by BrokenPearl, Apr 6, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrokenPearl

BrokenPearl Someday Author

Hi
    i started group map before event is ended but it stopped cuz event is over.
    and i have managed ancient emblem for both group map for worldbreakr lvl 1 recipe. and it just gone.
    i should've used for anniversary event group map for 300K pearl + quest reward.

i don't think this is proper to stop players who are already in group map.
    i don't think its fair.
    Or at least plz put some warning comment on FAQ next time.
    so angry lol.

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

The end of the event was clearly listed since the FAQ was posted (before the event started). At the end of the event, it is only right that all event related features also cease.

I am aware this is not the answer you would have liked, however, it is working by design and players were made aware.

Swift

3. BrokenPearl

Yes i was aware when will end. But, if event NPC still flows on the map even after the end of the event, it STILL gives reward.
    Of course it will not respawn tho.

I think it is similar thing.
    if i already paid what i had to pay for my chance and potential reward, it should not cease group map till i fail or finish.
    I am not arguing about event NPC and entrance is gone cuz it is over, i am arguing cuz i already paid, and am already in the group map.

If u still have to say it is designed like that, i think its quite irresponsible and not hearing player voice.
    Plz forward to developers so they could consider, change, prevent potential problem
    Or as i mentioned, FAQ need further info regarding potential conflict like mine
    thanks.

4. Swift

Ahoy,

I understand what you are saying and I shall of course forward your feedback, however, for this particular occasion we shall not be able to issue you any reimbursement.

Swift

5. BrokenPearl

Well i was not expecting reimbursement anyways and i think event reward was good enough in general anyways.

But i am still writing this cuz i don't want any other player experience same occasion and feel bad next time and i think it would not be fair if that player is not getting reimbursement or notified by detail info next time as well.

i think it certainly needs some change for better playing experience, and hope next player not to see same answer because it is single occasion. It is rare occasion, but it doesn't necessarily mean that it doesn't need to change.

big game problem? of course gotta fix that's basic. small game problem? that's what affects players satisfaction and quality of the game i believe. hope it change. thanks.

6. Swift

Ahoy,

I have forwarded your additional feedback along.

Swift

BrokenPearl likes this.
  7. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

As there is no further reply I'll close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

BrokenPearl likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.