Aquatic Avenger?

Discussion in 'Help' started by 8luckyjack8, May 27, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Exceptional Talent

Is it possible to get this sub considering that it costs 700 radiants?

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy 8luckyjack8!

I dont see why it would not be possible to obtain this submarine design - yes it is a bit hard to farm event souls but you can definitely do it.

Rymar

3. 8luckyjack8

I sank 3 silverblades, soloed 1and had almost all the hitpoints off of the other 2. All I got was a small amount of cursed souls and 0 radiants. The only radiants I got were from the silverblade mates. Even after doubling the amount of radiants from them (4 each), it would take 175 of these mates to add up to the 700 needed. I agree that a player could do it if the event was like a 100 days long. I'm hoping to get some other players responses too, so if some others have some helpful advice I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

After shooting a few Silverblades (some solo) - plus playing this Event longer than I planned to - I agree with your assessment. I posed the same question regarding the high price to buy "One day of the 'Jolly Roger Legacy' " - (200 Radiants and 50 Cursed souls). I doubt it's impossible, but jeepers! As of Saturday afternoon (5/27), I have totaled 128 Radiants and 252 Cursed souls. They need to add them to chests and/or shipwrecks (at the very least).

Rymar pointed something out to me regarding the FAQs for this "Most Wanted" Event (see below). The only way to get both types of souls appears to be to do "most damage" to the Silverblade's Mate (assuming you are higher than Level 25):

Silverblade:
    • The player who inflicts the most damage receives one of the following: Shrapnel ammunition, Cursed Souls, Radiant Souls, the design Revengeful Redtooth, the design Beastly Blackheart, the design Grim Silverblade or the design Bloody Ruffian
    Silverblade's Mate:
    • Depending on how much damage you inflict, you rewarded with EXP.
    • The player who inflicts the most damage receives Cursed and Radiant souls.

Last edited: May 27, 2023
  5. 8luckyjack8

Thanks for the response.

The*Defiant likes this.
  6. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Since your query has been answered and there is no further questions I'll close this thread.

Please leave any further comments regarding the ongoing event within the event
    discussion thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.