are you blind literaly ?

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by $_Νéɱéşïş_$¦Є¦, Mar 7, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. there is still alive user who use autotarget , bot aggresive etc. if you dont care about it, admit it. simple... dont act like everythings is fine. "we are not stupid"

thanks

SDCDesigner likes this.
  2. SDCDesigner

SDCDesigner Someday Author

I want to know when Big Point is going to do something about the cheaters and bots. Instead of just pretending that they care and are doing something about it. The cheats and bots are worse than ever. Guess they do not care because doing so puts no money in their pockets.

3. The game seems so full of bugs and bots lately that it is nearly unplayable (well...right now it is completely unplayable hehe).. There are so many players running bots and the bots are becoming more sophisticated... there are event bots, attack bots, raid map bots...even BP has jumped on the bot bandwagon by making bonus map bots...(intended to placate us????) Lag is a constant issue with our ships jumping around the map it is like playing with cooking popcorn. The question, it seems, why? Behavior only continues when it is somehow rewarded. Bot runners receive an obvious reward...what is the reward that BP is receiving for allowing them to continue. It exists, we just need to name it like the unspeakable cheat SDC referenced in another post. Is it simply incompetency on the part of the 'developers' or one of the multiple excuses cited by the mods and the master deflectors at support? (if only BP was as good at addressing problems as they are at making excuses, right?) The whole thing is sad....there are players who truly like the game and the community it offers...players who never cheat and put up with the continuing and worsening game problems. Players who just accept the excuses that the mods and support dish out like left over mashed potatoes from last years thanksgiving. BP, the mods, and support NEVER offer any viable or positive help, information, or possible solutions to any of these issues....isn't that a little strange? NOT ONCE HAVE I EVER SEEN ANYTHING coming from (won't name the people, but you know who you are) that actually addresses any solutions. Oh...they did finally manage to change the spawn time of the Harrowstorm...I wonder how many buttons had to be pushed to do that! well...I am writing so much only because I cannot log on to the game....6 more minutes my market opens (some how they always manage to open their door without any lag at exactly the same time every day and somehow they manage to fill their shelves with food and stuff)... My latest suggestion to BP...and to the mods who may or may not read this....Hire the people who manage my little Brazilian marked to take over your team...I imagine they are more competent than you are.

IamTheBos and SDCDesigner like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.