Armada of the Dead

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jul 21, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Armada of the Dead

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback, comments and thoughts about the Armada of the Dead Event.

Remember to stay within the forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Loki1621

Loki1621 Active Author

3. skillsallround

skillsallround Someday Author

Ahoy just want to make sure there are NO TYPO'S this event

4. GoDie

GoDie Someday Author

· 1 new ship design: “Shadow Lantern” what dose this look like have you got a picture of it ?

5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

The Shadow Lantern design along with every other design in-game currently can be found in the
    Designs bible entry. For your convenience I have quoted this design below.
    Please note that we try to update the Designs bible entry as soon as we have an image to show the players.

Swift

babenewport likes this.
  6. LogoRhea

LogoRhea Someday Author

Dear Seafight developers,
    Thank you for creating another interesting event. Let me give you some honest customer feedback (I have been a consistent customer to your game for 10 years): I am not putting down a single penny on your event or any of your future events as long as the CABIN BOYS are not available for me to purchase. Removing cabin boys is an insidious way to control this game, not cool at all. The ball is in your camp.

7. Elvis123

Elvis123 Forum Apprentice

another event, another cap on amount of ammo you can buy from blackmarket :p great planning lol. this is another one i'll most likely sit out unless more ammo is available from blackmarket. Thanks BigPoint, please keep these ''wonderful'' events coming :eek:

8. No_Mercy

No_Mercy Junior Expert

very little profit from npcs for a maxed out player my guess little ships get no return. cap amount of ammo its stupid so we can do the event for what 1 day before we run out of ammo. need more buffs in the market and also could do with another admerial for cursed radients and idk maybe kings or queens legacy for doing 5% damage

9. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Ammo cap and no cabin boys is quite stupid. Well done bp. I was considering putting money for the first time in 10 years, but you always get less and less. You used to pay for advantages, but now you have to pay to participate.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  10. Foxy_Renegadelady

Foxy_Renegadelady Forum Apprentice

your right it is stupid to put cap on ammo never had it before

citrusblast and Grand-mariner™ like this.
  11. ultimateswampfire

ultimateswampfire Active Author

the reward from NPC seem better than last years(they added prls and ammo to some ).
    And new code: DEADARMADA2018

Pagan_Spirit likes this.
  12. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

In the FAQ it says that the Vain Alphonse can be shot with any ammo, yet when I shoot it with hollows it says Wrong Ammo Type. Please fix this.

Also, in the Black Market, you are charging 10,000 pearls for 10 keys (1000/key), but also charging 20,000 pearls for 5 keys (4000/key). That makes no sense? And there is no option to just buy one key. Please fix this.

EDIT: I see that they have modified the FAQ to now say that the Vain Alphonse requires elite ammo. Why, why, why would you do that? The bottom ship should be able to be shot with gold ammo. It was in the previous times this event was on.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  13. Swift

Ahoy,

The Vain Alphonse and Rotting Alphonse Event NPCs must be shot with elite ammunition, this was corrected in the FAQ at the beginning of the event.

Swift

14. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Yes, I saw that after I posted when I refreshed the FAQ (I had it in its own tab so I could refer to it). My new point is that they should be able to be shot with gold ammo as they were in previous years of this event.

Any comment on the pricing of event keys?

Tylersgma1999 and citrusblast like this.
  15. krios1993

krios1993 Active Author

How can u shoot event npc beofre it has started?

16. Swift

Ahoy,

That is the choice of the game designers, my main role here is simply to provide assistance to the players and answer questions ;).

Of course, I and my fellow moderators will forward any feedback left by the players, good or bad, however, I cannot comment on whether this will be changed or not.

Swift

17. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

@krios1993
    I didn't shoot before the event, I read the FAQ when they posted it, which was before the event. Later, I shot at the Alphonse with hollows, based on what I had read in the FAQ. I then posted here. Later I refreshed the FAQ to find they had changed it.

citrusblast likes this.
  18. yurisanwakid

yurisanwakid Someday Author

Removing cabin boys from the game was a big mistake

19. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Hmm, I see that they have done a similar thing with the pricing of ammo. There is a limited number you can buy at one price and then you have to pay double if you want more. There is marginal profit with the lower of the two prices, it will be a huge loss at the higher price. This event will be over very soon as I, and anyone who realizes they will be shooting at a loss, stop doing the event once the lower price ammo is done.

20. Tergrinder

Tergrinder Junior Expert

"Rewards" for shooting event ships include black powder and agwe's plates - really? Why would anyone want to participate in this? terrible event, as we've come to expect from BP.
    BTW - please put cabin boys back into the game - full time - they should always be available. It makes no sense to not have them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.