Armada of the Dead

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jul 21, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. micmort

micmort Forum Apprentice

This i for shooting a Gracefull Marcelle: (again sorry for the danish print from the logbook)

*edit - non english, please translate your logbook if you are posting it in the forum*
    (Received 127 radiant souls)

I have shot 3 and this is the first with souls.

Last edited by moderator: Jul 28, 2018
  2. GoDie

GoDie Someday Author

if you all took the time to stop moaning and get on with the event weather u make a profit or lose its something to do the game is boring without anything going on + you do make profit ammo +pearls you are all doing something wrong if you are not making #asmallproffitisbetterthannoproffit

3. Tergrinder

Tergrinder Junior Expert

You did better than I did, horrible!!:
    2018-07-24 08:53:21
    You sank Vain Alphonse's ship.
    You received 14 x Agwe's Armor Plates.
    You received 1305 x Ignis ammunition. -- ZERO pearls...

4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

If they want players to play this Event, they need to do a major upwards change in the rewards. We should get significant pearls *and* ammo from every NPC, in my opinion.

Tergrinder likes this.
  5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

One person posted very early this Tuesday morning in our Global Chat that he got like 140 *Cursed* Souls from a Perfumed Odette. This is the only time I have seen any evidence of anyone getting *Cursed* Souls. It must be like 1 out of 20 ships (maybe even worse odds), which is just not worth shooting if you want Cursed Souls for purchases in the Black Market.

6. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Making a profit during an Event depends on many factors, including ship strength, cannon types, gems, etc. But your objection to the Forum being used for trading opinions and information is duly noted.

Tergrinder and Bawdyn like this.
  7. yurisanwakid

yurisanwakid Someday Author

Man i thought that was a joke lol

8. -Misuka-

-Misuka- Active Author

9. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Well I figured he/she was serious with a boat name like that.

10. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

@The*Defiant
    I saw the mention of Cursed Souls on the Odette after I posted. I still most of the chances of Cursed Souls on the second phase ships, so maybe they'll be easier to get them then?

Thanks for the info on the chests. I haven't used any of mine yet as I thought there might be a quest asking to use them. I'm unlikely to see what quests are next as I'm out of Ignis ammo to shoot the ships for the next one.

Thanks to all that have listed their rewards. Its confirmed to me that the Vain Alphonse is still the only ship with any profit unless you are collecting souls to buy something specific in the Black Market.

The*Defiant likes this.
  11. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Does anyone have details on the quests? I'll post the 4 I've done and the 5th I can see. I'd like to know if they get any better and if the real payout is in the daily quests.

The Fall of Mankind
    Defeat 5 Vain Alphonse
    1000 pearls, 3 Radiant Souls

The First of Many
    Defeat 2 Perfumed Odette
    2100 pearls, 200 crowns

Deviation from the Normal
    Defeat Graceful Marcelle
    1400 pearls, 3 Event Keys

Hidden Order
    13 mill off Merciful Admiral
    1500 pearls, 8 Radiant Souls

What Was Given, Receive
    Defeat 3 Vain Alphonse, 1 Perfumed Odette, 500k damage on Fat Jacques, 6 mill damage on Merciful Admiral
    1700 pearls, 10 Radiant Souls

12. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

This is disappointing information, but good to know. Thanks for sharing it! (I just have gotten to the "Take 13 million off the Merciless Admiral" quest).

13. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

LOL, I keep calling it a Merciful Admiral. :D I guess there is still some sense of hope left uncrushed in me. :D

The*Defiant and Tergrinder like this.
  14. GoDie

GoDie Someday Author

is there anything els you can put in black market for
    as iv noticed there are far more Radiant souls: to be made than Cursed souls:

possibly bloodlusts and polished muzzle and maybe smoke screen please

15. GoDie

GoDie Someday Author

16. krios1993

krios1993 Active Author

Yeah radient payout is pretty less.You could make the Shambling Marcelle drop radients every time u kill them then it will be worth it.As i don't think it would be possible to change anything to Graceful Marcelle.Else you can make more keys available in market so we cna get radient from chests.

17. Why there are no pictures of the other two designs??

18. why there are no pictures of the other two designs??

19. GoDie

GoDie Someday Author

20. -={Old=Yella}=-

-={Old=Yella}=- Someday Author

Yet another repeat Event (albeit with small modification). BP needs to hire some more inventive programmers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.