Armada of the Dead

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jul 9, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Armada of the Dead

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback, comments and thoughts about the Armada of the Dead event.

Remember to stay within the forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. krios1993

krios1993 Active Author

aye aye finally another event

3. [FOSTERS]

[FOSTERS] Forum Greenhorn

payment system not working

4. ♣Welsh*Dragon♣™

♣Welsh*Dragon♣™ Someday Author

will the ammo cap be refreshed for phase 2 ?
    otherwise im going to have to keep what little ignis ammo i have left for phase 2...

The*Defiant likes this.
  5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

We do not have any information concerning this at this time. sorry.

Tex

6. ɛxodiā

ɛxodiā Junior Expert

Really good event, ruined by the greed from BP, ammo cap and forcing people to spend for more ammo. Dissapointing.

7. BigGunShooter

BigGunShooter Someday Author

The only down side I see to this event, is the way the ships pay out. Should be based on damage done, not by the person that does last shot gets all the rewards. With the current way, it is easy for people to be hidden under Light and steal a large ship with one shot and get 20K plus pearls, while I worked and used MY ammo to shoot it down and not even get ep. Flawed system, please fix it.

8. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

It is damage done/share.

9. krios1993

krios1993 Active Author

only the 12 million health one and the big admiral are dmg share

10. mati_kau

mati_kau Forum Greenhorn

don't see event chest in sea

11. .ÜBERLALLARN.

.ÜBERLALLARN. Forum Greenhorn

12. MrNeo

MrNeo Forum Greenhorn

Hi!

I'm agree with @BigGunShooter , ships event rewards should be dmg based, this is critical for new players/low level ships that work hard to sink one of these ships only for a bigger player to take the last shot and get all the rewards, ammo is limited so there's gonna be players with a low level account wasting all their pearls in ignis ammo hopping to get good rewards from the event not knowing that they'll get their rewards setaled.

Regards!

The*Defiant and krios1993 like this.
  13. ɛxodiā

ɛxodiā Junior Expert

You Do know this is a pirate game ? Right?

Pagan_Spirit likes this.
  14. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

The Balance between cursed and radiant souls is totally wrong. Radiant souls are much easier to get (for me 3 radiant for every 1 cursed). Please adjust something, so the ratio is opposite as it is supposed to be, around 2 cursed souls for every radiant soul, or add a exchange possibility in the black market, so you can exchange radiant souls to cursed souls and vice versa.

The*Defiant likes this.
  15. MrNeo

MrNeo Forum Greenhorn

Yeah, of course for me it's not a problem, i play the event with flare ammo without problem, the problem is if BP wants to get new players or at least keep the actual players the event ships has to give proper rewards, the mechanics for normal npc's could be better if the rewards are given to the player who gives the last shoot, that's how SF was in the old times.

Regards!

16. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Phase 2 ships don't get bonus for Ignis ammo. ;)

FAQ:
    Ignis ammunition causes more damage against all “living” event ships and Soul Eater ammunition causes much more damage against all “undead” event ships.

17. ♣Welsh*Dragon♣™

♣Welsh*Dragon♣™ Someday Author

ah right ok thanks

18. ɛxodiā

ɛxodiā Junior Expert

So, soul eater is solely for phase 2 of the event? But the code they gave was for soul eater xD, Bigpoint with the brains exceeding expectation as always

The*Defiant, babenewport and Bawdyn like this.
  19. abah2

abah2 Active Author

I think that the "living" ships will still be part of phase 2 - so you'll need the ignis ammo. According to the FAQs for the event, the "undead" ships appear AFTER the "living" ship has been sunk - at which time you'll then need the soul eater ammo. So, Vain (ignis) begets Rotting (soul eater), Perfumed begets Putrid, Graceful begets Shambling, etc.

bodean and Bawdyn like this.
  20. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Yeah, I thought of that as well. A mix of the two would have been better or even just Ignis as its much harder to acquire (at least it is for lower level ships, I don't know about the top levels).

Ah, the twist to the story. Good point!

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.