atlantis crew

Discussion in 'Help' started by AIRTEC, Jan 17, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

why do we have to wait to be able to buy with in game currency the crew members for atlantis.. and why are they mainly in expensive packs.. the crew members should be available in some form constantly even if just a low level version as these crew members are needed to be able to play in atlantis especially when you progress further and further up the quest lines... is it possible to have them available at all times with out spending money ?

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy AIRTEC!

The only available Atlantis Crew member (right now) is the Cook.

You can obtain Cook for Safanad coins within the in-game market.

I'll forward your feedback regarding the Atlantis Crew members onto the appropriate party.

Rymar

3. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

i have the cook i need the other crew members...maybe when you forward my feedback can you ask if they can give us at least lvl 1 crew for atlantis in the ingame market for currency and have them available at all times it would help us all alot :) ty rymar

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

As this feedback has been forwarded, and there is nothing else that I can add regarding this matter at the moment this thread shall now be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.