Atlantis vs Seafight as we know it....

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by -Mr.Eyüp-, Mar 9, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Mr.Eyüp-

-Mr.Eyüp- Active Author

I've lost most my motivation to play, the game just loses more and more of its old charm.

I'm for this with further development, but you can compare Atlantis and Seafight as we

know it with the fact that if we like Pepsi , then the creator of Pepsi will say, you mustn't
    be afraid to try something new and Fanta has a different taste than that you are used to yes,
    but we think drinking fanta can be a better good experience.

The chat and forums are full of customers, your paying customers Bigpoint...

who are begging you to let us continue playing seafight as we know it....

Copy of seafight has been launched for a while now, by other developers, there are several of your customers who have played seafight who have switched to that game, they stop, play other things or just log in every 4 hours when the hourglass is ready and you just keeps forcing atlantis on us players.....

Why do I wonder, when the majority tell you their opinion that they want to have the option to at least choose between playing seafight or atlantis....

kz1100, Bawdyn and Loki162 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.