atlantis

Discussion in 'Help' started by bonnie66, Jan 11, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bonnie66

bonnie66 Active Author

i would like to know how in atlantis that when using the common tools on the launchers that i am hitting a lot less. it all started to get messed up when you leave atlantis to do missions quests on the water, then go back in.. it was fine when the update for it last week but its gone back the same and before you ask nothing has run out this is starting to really p me off

2. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

i have the same issue.. and nothing has run out as bonnie states was fine when the update came out but now the damage is poor and i have also tinkered with launchers to make more damage but am doing less damage a lot less

bonnie66 likes this.
  3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Pirates!

Unfortunately I was unable to replicate your issue, could you please provide us with a short video of this happening to you?

Rymar

4. bonnie66

bonnie66 Active Author

sorry i dont know how to do vids but i can ask if you could look at my sub and test it to see if it is right i should be hitting a lot more than what i am now. if you need my id i will send in the private chat

5. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

i dont know if the original poster 'bonnie66' can provide a video but the problem is when you updated the server so launchers performed correctly i my self was hitting up to 100k and low hits at around 59k on targets in atlantis after leaving atlantis and rejoining it i have been hitting at most 75k with lows of 34k i have tinkered with launchers and they are ment to do more damage but as stated i am doing less damage i have also up'ed the level of my gems so i dont know what the problem is but what i can say is when the update came out at first i was hitting way more than i do now

6. bonnie66

bonnie66 Active Author

that is exactly the same as me air my damage was a little lower than yours 60 to 90k damage now it about 45k max and no i dont know how to do vidios

7. Rymar

Did you hit exactly the same NPC? Please be aware that NPCs have different values therefore on Admiral Lancet you may hit around 140 000 and on Admiral Galatine Enigma 60 000.

I have tried to replicate your issue with no success.

If you would like your account to be reviewed please provide us with your server and user ID.

Rymar

8. bonnie66

bonnie66 Active Author

i understand that about the npcs when they updated last week i was hitting example the admiral lacet about 70 to 90k damage then went down to anything from 35k to 50k so yea please check my account i have event tried different set ups with the launchers it all started from going back to main sea then back into atlantis
    39/39981490
    User ID:

9. Rymar

There is no issue with your torpedoes, the damage is correct.

Please keep in mind that mixing launchers may not be a good idea.

Each Mako removed from your submarine reduces your damage by the X% (where X depends on each mako launcher level).

Other than that there is no issue on your account.

Rymar

10. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

39/41881536

11. Rymar

Same as in previous case, your damage is correct - there is no issue with it.

If both of you still believe that your damage is incorrect please contact Support.

As you have been redirected to Support I'll close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.