Announcement Aura of Protection - New PvE Items!

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by Swift, Aug 4, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Aura of Protection - New PvE Item!

Ahoy Pirates,

As we mentioned in our previous announcement, we have heard your voice and seen the need to allow you to have a breather from all the PvP!

Within an upcoming sync we will introduce two new Action Items;
    Volatile Aura of Protection and Durable Aura of Protection. Both of these items will give you a new buff, Aura of Protection.

We have also prepared some questions and answers on these new items below, we recommend reading these before you activate the new items!

What does the Aura of Protection buff do?

The Aura of Protection is a buff that when active prevents you from being attacked or boarded by another player while it is active.

How do I get the new Volatile Aura of Protection and Durable Aura of Protection action items?

You can gain one Volatile Aura of Protection each day from the Monthly Login Bonus, and every so often you will also receive a Durable Aura of Protection too!

How long does the Aura of Protection buff last?

The duration of the buff depends on which action item you have used. Volatile Aura of Protection will give you the buff for one hour, and Durable Aura of Protection will provide the buff for three hours. However, there are ways in which this buff will be removed!

How can I lose the Aura of Protection buff?

Firstly, if you attack or heal another Player, Guild Island or a Mercenary Fleet, you will lose the Aura of Protection immediately.

Other ways you can lose the buff include using aggressive action items on another player, and entering a Raid Map or Event Maps.

Finally, of course, the buff is also lost when the duration expires.

How often can I use the new Volatile Aura of Protection and Durable Aura of Protection action items?

Once you have used one of the items, both of the items will be on cooldown for 1 hour.

How will I know who has the Aura of Protection buff active?

You will be able to see an Aura effect around each player who has this active, including yourself. If you have the buff active, it will also display in your icon status bar with the remaining time.

If you attempt to attack a player who has activated this buff, you will also receive a message at the top of the Sea Chart saying the player is PvP protected.

Your Seafight Team

The*Defiant likes this.
  2. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Pirates!

here is the
    Voucher Code: AURAOFPROTECTION

Content:

Durable Aura of Protection

Valid Until: 2022-08-06

Your Seafight Team