Autospinn function on mojo's

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by -Mr.Eyüp-, May 6, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Mr.Eyüp-

-Mr.Eyüp- Active Author

There should exsit an automatic function for use mojo, as hold down and it keep press for you, goes extreme slow press out 10 bonus maps when need it :D Im sure not many need bonus maps but also sure many need capri maps. Most have this function that if hold down it press for you.

CaptainWhiteWolf likes this.
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Thank you for the suggestion.

Tex

3. Dzinn

Dzinn Forum Greenhorn

Well, a lot of minor players need/use bonus maps - I could'nt play without them ;)

But, thumbs up for the suggestion.

4. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

I really want this too, pretty boring to throw 1-2 million pearls manually, it takes like 10 mins. Could also add the option to throw 1000 mojos/pearls at once, would be 10x quickers.

Bawdyn, CaptainWhiteWolf and SKYPED¹ like this.
  5. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I agree that there should be an option to throw more than 100 at a time, I don't think that 'holding down' the button is the way it should be done. With all the lag, you could end up not getting what you wanted if it hits while you are holding. Adding a 500 and 1000 option to the dropdown would be better.

6. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

I just wonder where you get all those mojos from. ;)

7. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Farming mostly, but there was one of the 'daily login' bonuses that had several thousand mojos. Personally, 100 is plenty, I think the ones that want more are spending the 100 pearls each vs throwing the mojos themselves.

8. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Please let us type the amount of mojo and we can throw it all at once.

9. Redsky97

Redsky97 Forum Greenhorn

Fast maybe is not always the best ... remember fast food.

10. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

I dont think bigpoint would add such a function anytime soon probably because of the coding involved. however, a more easier option I would at least like to see is them at least adding an option to throw 1000 mojos in a single spin :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.