autotarget vs good moral players

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by -Mr.Eyüp-, Mar 19, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Mr.Eyüp-

-Mr.Eyüp- Active Author

I'm wondering one thing Bigpoint, when you give a 2 week debuff punnish to people who use illegal programs, have you forgotten about these automatic breaveheart warriors?

Giving these players 2 weeks debuff on the ship is a good solution, hats off to Bigpoint that you finally do something! But what's really ruins the game isnt those

who profit crowns and stuff free, it is those who use a 3rd part program...

that now make benefit cheating for automatic mark the target for them to shoot.

Most people agreed before that war cheat benefit was always only losers who used but, now the majority has normalized it, its aqward witness this to hear how many who think its okey.

but it has become like that and you know this Bigpoint..But for my part and the rest us legal players who still have some morality and principles remaining, it's pretty weird that bigpoint has adjusted even almost punnish us legal player's so that we lose sight of the one we have shot at if we sink ... why in the world ???

specially when 80% of the server has normalized that it is perfectly ok to use cheating to get automatic aiming by using cheat 3rd party program .... and I know bigpoint is fully aware of this cheat. When you have now actually started trying to fix the removal of 3rd part programs, please do the benefits for us who do not use it, if you ever want good reviews on forums and not as it is now with a forum and pages that describe seafight as full of cheating and ineffective support.....

Last edited: Mar 19, 2022
    -PUSAT- and The*Defiant like this.
  2. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I agree totally! I found out today that in Season 8 (ending in only a few more days), the unadvertised "Spectral Longship" (in the last column of Tier 9) is a really cool design with lightning coming out of it! The problem? I play honestly and am only on the 7th Tier right now. There is **NO WAY** I can make up the ground needed in time. YET - I see two long-time botters already have this design, and I have seen this design run by botters for some time now. Which means they won it some time back. Which means the ONLY way to get that many "Coins of Effort" that quickly is....wait for it.....Using NO EFFORT, cheat, and just bot 24/7! *^%$ this game! P.S. And yeah - many players have blasted me and said: "Stop whining and just accept it". But if you say nothing, nothing will ever change. It still may not, even with honest players pointing the cheating out, but at least we know we stood up for what is right.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
    Rabbid, §inker......, Raf and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.