B.O.T.F.I.G.H.T

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Dec 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. what happened the the bot debuff that BP was so proud of? More B.O.T.s than ever...sometimes...many times....the only other players on the maps are programs.. SO...why no mention of removing the debuff...no mention of what is being done...no mention of these programs taking all the rewards...no mention at all. WHY?

Loki162, *Wonder* and abah2 like this.
  2. and, as usual...par for BP and their minions....not a word from the forum mods...just moving the post from "technical issues" which it IS!!!!!!!!

3. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

We are actively forwarding these thoughts from you and other players to the developers. We will continue to read and forward these thoughts, I assure you they are not being ignored by the mod team.

4. so what happened to the famous debuff????

5. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I saw one about a week ago. The first one in a long time. Sunk 'em every time I saw it.

6. I still find it interesting that the mods will not post an answer regarding the debuff.....It seems like there is a common agreement between the 'developers' and the mods just to avoid talking about bots. I understand that they will never go away, but what I don't understand is why we can't call them out....mention bots in the game chat.......why bp does not run an algorithm on what is humanly possible for rewards and just eliminate the players who go over the 'limit' so the few honest players remaining can ...hopefully...get some of the in-game rewards too. If BP can locate bot players....why not make it just a little less rewarding to run them? It is like BP is rewarding players who choose to cheat and punishing those of us who do not. OR...why not just sell the program codes so everyone can run a bot without breaking the 'rules' which seem to be ignored anyway. ...geeze.... of course...just like the news...I am just preaching to the choir here...just a few players even look at the forums...

7. jeanferrari[OEB]

jeanferrari[OEB] Forum Greenhorn

I still see you whining here everyday, like get your personal things together or smh, that's just whole alot bs you bring over here for nothing.

it is what it is.

8. ~Malicious*Fire~

~Malicious*Fire~ Forum Apprentice

Unfortunately, the MODS are just 'intermediares' - without any real power or influence.
    Also, 'The developers' are not of a standard to react the frauds of the programming world that the BOT players take advantage of.
    In this world two things do win... Money and Cheats!

9. LoL....yes, I know the mods have no say, but they do provide a line of communication with the people who do. Just for that reason, I would appreciate some sort of response. I agree with you about money and cheats...not much has changed since I began playing years ago.

10. Maceel

Maceel Junior Expert

for god sake you again with the same crying post, I told you before, go protest in front of BP residence maybe then the will notice.
    they will never ban or put de-buff on player who is spending every month a lot of money. I saw in my TS one screen shot of a ship with 950 WB lvl 5 and 170+ wb lvl 6 you thing this he make with bot or with money ? ofc he is using bot but the amount of money he spend they cannot afford to lose, don't be silly! why they don't put de-buff on the one who are not giving money to them ? because when de-buff wave hit before a lot of people who are not bot users and never use one get it too, so ... go play micecraft

11. once again...for dog's sake....just don't read my posts...troll. by the way, m8...maximum weapon slots....Total: 746

Last edited: Dec 20, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.