Banned...!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Xqter78, Apr 1, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xqter78

Xqter78 Forum Greenhorn

Hiya i am a player called Buddha,...

i know in this game chat is almost dead, hardly no one chats... i think i found the reasons why, in 1 week i have had multiple warnings and mini bans for using language like *Edit* i guess or what he hell.

"to silly for words..."

Right now i face a 7 day ban because i replied to a person who said "how was your day", and i replied with something like, "i was rgeat, the sun was shining and them *Edit* behaved very well"!

So it seems one can't say *Edit* i guess... 7 day ban in game chat.

I spend a few euro on this game, maybe even 500 euro in total... doesn't mean i can curse or say really bad (*Edit* got me banned for 1 hour aswell once), but i do feed you ppl behind this game keep that in mind.

And this is how you treat felony chatters i guess, shame on you... you can't just ban ppl and think its oke, have mature language filters... ie *Edit*, got it... real games have that, games like world of warcraft and such.

Right now i am questioning if i should carry on playing the game, like i said i spend over 500 in the past years... but i feel really bad and sad right now aswell, you act like you holier then the pope... sick!

You create a game where you need to spend a pretty dime ingame to succeed, in some way its a violent game... but you can't use the bad words, or you face a ban :)

Truly stupid if you ask me, just create a muture language filter system... you *Edit*

Last edited by moderator: Apr 1, 2021
  2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

Please take your time to review the Chat Rules that can be found in the forum, following these rules will prevent you from receiving additional chat bans in the future. http://www.bigpoint.com/seafight/board/threads/chat-rules.1493/

In Seafight we treat everyone equally, so the amount of money spent by any users in our game doesn't matter at all.

As long as you follow chat/game rules you won't be banned.

If you wish for your ban to be reviewed please make a post in the correct section of the forum ->
    Chat where our moderators will be able to assist you.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.