BANS

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by baronvonrat, Dec 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baronvonrat

baronvonrat Junior Expert

ok the aggressive bots I get that BP don't want to ban long term ships and players. Why not run the script say every 2 weeks and ban offending ships for a week then rinse and repeat do that for a few months same with the fleet problem. Playere will get the idea that it is not good to do it then the problem will go away. I get that BP don't want to do long term or permanent bans but really guys it is not hard. ok I have 2 ships so I can keep these guys at bay but for the small single players it is making the game impossible for them please BP do it for the sake of this great game

2. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

fully agree.
    I'v quit the game now because im bored of bots running the server

bots used to attack/defend islands.

aggresive bots in every map that chase you everywhere

bots that farm dont phase me. aggressive ones ruin the game

*Wonder* likes this.
  3. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

will never happen, botters are their main spenders, what would be the point for them to get rid of players who buy packages ?
    Nothing....
    Note that i'd assume around 80% of community use bots....

4. baronvonrat

baronvonrat Junior Expert

well you are wrong there much less people use bot than you think and a weeks ban is a nuisance but do it enough times and it will be enough for people to give up

5. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I don't understand what this screenshot is supposed to be telling us?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.