Basic Transmutation Recipe

Discussion in 'Help' started by MiniMeanie, Mar 4, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

Hi didn't want to hijack the last posters thread, but I know that I gained basic transmutation scripts, however I also can't find mine. I checked where you said Tex and it show that Advanced Transmutation Recipes are required, which I have none of apparently, not sure where to get them to be honest.
    Would be interested in where the last poster bough them for yulong coins, but anyway, still wonder where my basic recipes would be?
    http://prntscr.com/rbpk44 screenshot shows none.

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

You have already used them. The Basic transmutation script gives you the Pirate Steel and you can get the Advanced Transmutation Script as a possible reward from defeating the Golden Stag.

Tex

3. PLAY-0N

PLAY-0N Someday Author

I have also gained the transmutation script from the stag but I couldn't find it in the crafting...didn't craft anything with it so where is it ? Is it just an visual error or something more to it ? i didn't knew where to look for it until now but please do tell me Tex if you have 2 minutes for me to explain how could I use it when in order to use it in crafting I need also other materials that I never had and don't have until this day ?
    I leave my account details maybe it can be checked if I used it or not.

Server GB1
    ID: 39/33211018

Thank you

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

please contact support with this issue. They will assist you with this issue.

Tex

5. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

Tex, I really don't remember using them, I've not created any new cannon, I've only upgraded them. Not meaning to be a pain but is there a way of showing me when I used them and what for?

6. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

to do that you would need to contact support.

Tex

7. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

No worries ty, you can close.

8. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Per the OP's request:

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.