Bug Battle point badge

Discussion in 'Help' started by DuivelseKippie³, Feb 7, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DuivelseKippie³

DuivelseKippie³ Forum Greenhorn

Whats happened with the battle point ranking? Yesterday I reach my new level, and today my new badge is gone! Now I got a 21 level lower badge... I see other players driving around with high ranked bp badges. I got another acc with 88k bp and it have a 1,5 mil gp badge now. I read something about a change in bp ranking, but this is not what it means to be I guess?

2. Sкуℓιηєя

Sкуℓιηєя Junior Expert

Ahoy Pirates,

There will e another sync/ patch today:
    • We´ve added Skill Reset token to the possible rewards of Lobo and Roho
      • Damage share, chance to get it
    • We´ve reduced the max. spawn of “Gildblades” and reduced the chance to receive Yulong coins from “Gildblades”.
    • We´ve added 200 Yulong coins to the daily quest rewards for the Fenghuang 2 region (36-40)
    • Battle point rank badges: We´ve re-ordered the Battle point rank badges, the old order didn´t make much sense
    • We´ve pre-pared the upcoming “Valentines” event

3. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As your fellow pirate quoted, the Battle Points Rankings have been amended so as to make more sense. You can find information on changes made in the Patchday Notes 2020 where we publish changes that are made as the information is provided to us.

Tex

4. [RAM]-AxTd-

[RAM]-AxTd- Forum Apprentice

We probably all saw the announcement but there is still a bug. They lowered my BP rank and other players with lower rank got better ranks. Also the homepage does not reflect any change and still reflect the old rank.

5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

We will look into this situation. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Tex

6. I cant understand what I should do with a Battle Points Badges. For me its not usefull at any point. I have it hidden as many other things I have to not use in this game, since it does not work properly if I have everything on full graphic or effects on this game.

Theres too many who sinks eachothers Guild Members,Allies, or friend for easy kills anyway. So I wouldnt felt deserved to have it added :D

Rabbid likes this.
  7. DuivelseKippie³

I saw the announcement too, but I don't understand what it means. It don't look logical also, low bp ranked ships with high ranked badges and vice versa.

8. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Here is the new order of BP Ranks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Satan_Himself likes this.
  9. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

that is indeed the new rankings but the issue here is some players of a low rank have the wrong badge and it is being looked into as a glitch.

Tex

Rabbid likes this.
  10. DuivelseKippie³

Strange move...

11. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

as the OP has replied this thread will be closed:

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.