Behemoth's Repair Staff

Discussion in 'General FAQ's' started by Seren, Dec 2, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Behemoth's Repair Staff
    How can I get Behemoths repair?

On special event days you will get this item with every purchase of 30,000 pearls or more, crystal packs (from crystal packet pro) and saving packs.

How long will the item stay in my account?

If you purchase for example a 10,00 euro pack you will get this item for 1 week. With a 49,00 euro pack you will get this item for two months. Please read the description of every pack carefully to find out the duration of the item. This item is stackable, so the more packages you buy the longer the item will stay in your account.

Where can I find this item?

You can find this item in your action item menu on the sea chart.

Screenshot_15.png

What can I do with this item?
    You can repair your ship instantly to your maximum hit points if you are not under attack or attack someone. If you used this item it will have a cool down of 1 hour until you can use this item again.

When I can use this item and when can’t I?

You can use this item if you’re being attacked with an action item or by guild towers. You cannot use the item if you are attacking anything or if you’re being attacked by another player or NPC. This item cannot be used whilst you are on a bonus map.

Last edited by moderator: Aug 31, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.