Bigpoint's Real Stance on Cheaters (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by The*Defiant, Sep 7, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Rymar - You are a good Moderator who I think has a good conscience, but (1) I posted this in "Player Feedback", and this is NOT WWII where opinions were suppressed and (2) I disguised the player's name that I was accusing so he/she would remain anonymous, so who exactly did I accuse? and (3) you have said in this Forum that you play the game. The fact that Bigpoint has developed a "gotcha-debuff" that they implement for cheating is an acknowledgement by the company itself that cheaters exist. Am I wrong?

If you want to - in all good conscience - ban me for saying what you yourself know is true, then take away my Forum privileges. It will be punishment for speaking the truth, which I will never stop doing.

Ahoy The*Defiant!

Please be aware that accusing your fellow pirates of botting / cheating is a bannable offence.

If you suspect one of your fellow pirates of using any sort of cheat please report them to Support.

As you have been redirected to Support with any further complaints regarding cheating this thread shall now be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Last edited: Sep 7, 2022
  2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy The*Defiant!

We understand your woes and that you may not have used the players name directly but the forum is not the place for this kind of slander.

If a player has received a Gotcha De-Buff then it is for that reason.

If a player did not receive this de-buff and you have your suspicions then as per my last post I advise you to send this into support as they can handle this sort of matter.

Make sure you include any relevant evidence you may have or observations, including their ship name, user and server ID's.

In the forum we strive for equality, respect and overall kindness. But we follow a strict set of rules.

I thank you for your kind words and it is never the goal of me or any other moderators to ban players but at times we reluctantly have to.

For now I will just warn you that repeating a thread after it being explicitly closed is against the forum rules.

Please try to strive for the level of respect and kindness I have seen you have in the forum.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.