Black Market event ships

Discussion in 'Help' started by killcrazy, Jun 19, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killcrazy

killcrazy Forum Apprentice

in your information about the black market event ships it states that the event ships come with presocketed gems....
    • Nation designs (Black market)
      • Impeccable Rhodolite
      • Dazzling Rose Quartz
      • Dazzling Azurite
      • Flawless Sodalite
    • Ghost Reaper (Black Market)
      • Flawless Ruby
      • Flawless Garnet
      • Dazzling Aquamarine
      • Flawless Sodalite

• i have bought 1 of the designs with radiant souls and there are no gems on it so are they supposed to have gems or not, also where is the Ghost Reaper design as it does not show up in the black market or is that for later?
    • Please will you put my gems on the event ship if they are missing or clarify your post on the event as i would not have bothered with the design if there were no gems on it.
    • Thank You..
    • killcrazy
    • User ID: 39/2034847
    • England 1

The*Defiant likes this.
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

The FAQ provided to us was incorrect. The Designs do not contain gems at all. Sorry for the inconvenience as we were only just now informed.

Tex

3. IamTheBos

IamTheBos Junior Expert

Also this desgin is not in black market as stated on the forum just wondering if will be added at later date or should it be available now for us to buy with Souls .....
    • Ghost Reaper (Black Market)
      • Flawless Ruby
      • Flawless Garnet
      • Dazzling Aquamarine
      • Flawless Sodalite
    just an update be great Many thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.