Boarding value for the HRMRevenge

Discussion in 'Help' started by Commander2, May 20, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Commander2

Commander2 Someday Author

How do I find the boarding value for the HRMRevenge ? I have over 22,000 and The boarding flash still will not open for me. Could someone please tell me where to find the boarding value or clue me in on what it is. Thankyou,

2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

In the General FAQ section if this forum there are help pages on all sorts of topics (start with the index post to get a table of contents). One of the pages has all of the NCPs listed with all of their info. Here is the direct link to that page:

https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/npcs.1823/

On that page it says the Revenge has 20,000 boarding value. If you have 22,000 then you should be able to board it (verify it to make sure you still have the pirates and gear equipped and haven't run out). Are you shooting it down enough? Are you on your own shooting it or are there others who could be getting it before you? Are you close enough to it to board it? If none of this helps, they will need you full ID to look into your ship.

3. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

Your fellow pirate is correct in his suggestions, check through everything he has said and also remember it may have already been boarded and fully repaired. Before shooting make sure the cross swords are showing,if they are not then try moving out of view then go back in. Failing all this then we will need your ID to check the issue.

Shelby

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.