Boat Names!

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Aug 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I thought that at some point in time BP was going to require all boats to have normally spelled names (Translation: No Special Characters). Yes - I know I can get the boat's ID and spy it. (That is, if I just happen to see the player again to capture his/her ID!) When I am fighting I normally am not visually locked like a hawk on the boat ID. I am trying to win the battle and not get sunk. I believe that the game should be like it once was (very long ago), where we could just copy and paste the name from our Logbook into the Spy. Is this ever going to be fixed/enforced? Thank you for your help.

Loki162 likes this.
  2. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

don't hold your breath

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I seem to recall that the problem was that they were able to stop people from using these characters going forward, but they couldn't force those that already had them to change them.

4. Loki1621

Loki1621 Active Author

how about this they are offensive to me

5. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Thank you for your feedback, we will forward this to the appropriate party.

Seren

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.