Bokers draw????

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ßLÃÇK¤ÇÃ$$, Feb 1, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ßLÃÇK¤ÇÃ$$

ßLÃÇK¤ÇÃ$$ Someday Author

Some of our m8's have said that the draw happened at noon server time today and posted their rewards? Have all servers been drawn already or are there still servers yet to be drawn ?

Thanks for your time.
    Cass
    146/12205142

¤Càššiuš¤. and STIX like this.
  2. †Hell†Cat†

†Hell†Cat† Junior Expert

Another way of making us pay more money, what a piece of rubbish
    Lets see how many win on this server hmm at least seperate we stood a chance of winning only mega money players stand a chance well done BigPoint you always find a way of squeazing money out of the players with the wallets,:mad:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
  3. ~JB~

~JB~ Forum Apprentice

There's now 405 rewards (total) given out across each mega server. So effectively, everyones chance's of winning has gone into the bin unless you put large amounts of crates in. Im pretty sure they are actually trying their hardest to kill this games player base :D, Many who put 100 crates in didnt even get the minimal reward...so why would they continue to spend the £45? lmao. This games development team's ignorance and stupidity never cease to amaze me :D Well done BP, yet another whopping fail.

4. BigGoon{MAIN}

BigGoon{MAIN} Forum Apprentice

more chance on winning. stop complaining. GEEZ

HMS-dozza likes this.
  5. ~JB~

~JB~ Forum Apprentice

How is it more of a chance? lmao. They have multiplied the rewards by the amount of servers (x3) so in that sense its exactly the same but they have also pooled all the big spenders into one draw...so less chance of winning for the smaller spenders. And for the record, i got 0 prize from 102 crates this month, that's never happened in my history of playing the game. Yes it was probably unlucky, but at the same time the last 3 prizes are barely worth having anyway and certainly not worth throwing £45 at. Just spend the money on the design they bring out to get the gems or buy 2 gemini to get the cannons instead of kings from the draw...or better yet keep the cash in your pocket :D

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    †Hell†Cat† and geryla43 like this.
  6. †Hell†Cat†

†Hell†Cat† Junior Expert

Well said its a fool thats parted from his money on a lottery they have no chance of winning unless they are wallet warriors and to say its a lottery is a laugh before at least this server had a chance now there is none, i for one will not be wasting money on bokors i would rather save it up and put it on a game worth playing :mad:

7. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

For the second month in a row, I did not win anything in Bokors, this has newer happen for me since Bokors were introduced for several years ago.

After BP decided to give all players 2 free crates every month, the total amount of crates in the Bokors have most likely increased 10x, so the chance to win have been reduced 90%, so from now on, I will not use more money on Bokors as long as the keep giving 2 free crates every month.

Foxy_Renegadelady likes this.
  8. Ship60

Ship60 Forum Apprentice

your outrageous rubbish. now we have no chance of getting bokors 1 person we know off of our server got bokors your Edit have just cost everyone you can go and Edit robbing bokors you done this deliberally to take money of us and give us Edit all had enough of your Edit everything up all the time i wont spend another penny on your peice of Edit game. Edit robbing Edit. we have no Edit chance what so ever of winning. Edit stupid muppets you know there multimillionaire like Edit who buys thousands of Edit crates accross 15 to 20 account now we have no chance due to your stupid Edit outrageous ideas. after your Edit everyone will stop buying bokors congratulations BIGPOINT you Edit the game up yet again (CLAP, CLAP)

Last edited by moderator: Feb 1, 2019
  9. †Hell†Cat†

†Hell†Cat† Junior Expert

HAHA well said true and to the point

10. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

in my opinion that was the idea .. Edit say to BP if u do that i will buy 1k crates on each account ..
    i bet he won skin for each of his account's

11. †Hell†Cat†

†Hell†Cat† Junior Expert

rofl now thats something i would believe ratty after all its not as though things like that has been done before, well there going to have to rely on his credit card as i will not be paying money for a snowballs hell in a chance to win it
    :mad::(

_RATTY_. likes this.
  12. ***KARAISKAKIS***GR

***KARAISKAKIS***GR Forum Apprentice

well said all!!! that was my last money on bokor !!! well done BP keep stabbing a game that already dies

13. SDCDesigner

SDCDesigner Someday Author

Does BP know what the word ethical is? No they don't because if they did this announcement would have been posted at the start of bokors not the day before the rewards are to be awarded. Then of course a lot of players would have opted out so once again it is all about $$$ for BP and a loss for the players. Good job once again BP!!!!

Foxy_Renegadelady and Crazymamba like this.
  14. wil32

wil32 Someday Author

And they said this a few hours before the lottery be executed. xDDD
    Wow.. Again telling changes late... when a lot of people already bought Vanhu crates. :V
    And you change that now... xDDDD Ufff..

jokar_uae and _RATTY_. like this.
  15. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

indeed wil32 they let us all know bout the change only couple hours before the draw ... they should eighter give us a refund or the rewards or to place a 2nd draw like it used to be and after that to make the change not when all ov us spend our money on nothing

16. Delphi

Delphi Forum Greenhorn

If they had warned before, I do not put money in Bokor, I want my money back!

17. jokar_uae

jokar_uae Someday Author

Competing against MORE millionaires for 10 cannon slots and a few cannons on a 2D pirate game? keep dreaming XD

18. -pysa-*

-pysa-* Junior Expert

bp Edit up bokors rewards in scandinavia server

Horsens1 likes this.
  19. STIX

STIX Forum Greenhorn

Guys and gals news flash!!! Old news flash !!!
    The Chinese online publisher Youzu Interactive has reached a deal to buy all the available stock in Bigpoint, one of the oldest companies in Germany's free-to-play industry.
    Youzu Interactive is known for aggressive game manipulation directed at down sizing user base with the intent of rapid removal of games within companies they acquire that do not meet there profit margin guidelines. According to Reuters, which translated an official Chinese-language statement, Youzu has confirmed that the deal to acquire Bigpoint's stock was worth €80 million ($89.7 million). This information taken from a news release dated late 2016.

20. HMS-dozza

HMS-dozza Regular

Does nobody here understand basic probability? Your chance of winning is just the same as before the server merge. Sure there's 3x the big players but there's also 3x the big rewards available, c'mon stop trying to find reasons to hate.

TEX~BULL likes this.