Bokers draw????

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ßLÃÇK¤ÇÃ$$, Feb 1, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. crazy-diamond

crazy-diamond Junior Expert

the issue here is not the mathematics, or probability, its the fact that 3 weeks ago the draw was advertised as one thing, then 24 hrs before the draw a post was put up saying it has now all changed AFTER people have brought crates under the assumption that they would have the same chance of winning something as advertised early january, if i bought a UK lotto ticket on thursday for saturdays draw and on friday camelot announced that there will be now no prizes for 3 or 4 correct numbers then i can assure you there would be public outrage, court cases and a media frenzy... as its theft and deception and FRAUD!

2. HMS-dozza

HMS-dozza Regular

A quite valid point

*Wonder* and Foxy_Renegadelady like this.
  3. SΛТΛЛS-ϾUЯSΞ™

SΛТΛЛS-ϾUЯSΞ™ Someday Author

Yes i do agree that it is in fact illegal in some countries do go about it the way that they did when they simply could have waited for the downtime between months to make the switch. I think that the action is fair but the timing of the change took place way too late.

HMS-dozza likes this.
  4. ㄞ™BфL™ㄞ

ㄞ™BфL™ㄞ Forum Apprentice

The last time I spend money for the Bokor are about (6) months ago,I tempted to buy because as I thought I could get better than what I have in my boat :) all the rewards I get ( especially cannons) was just stored and get rusty in the Cannons Storage LoL...I bought special packages instead of wasting money to buy crates to throw..That is the Big Waste of Money!!..Just Saying folks...:))

5. 0406776

0406776 Forum Apprentice

bol sometimes its nice for extra dragonfires, ammos, and hourglass if you need right then and no good packs out.

6. dirks777

dirks777 Active Author

it really does amaze me that seren the global leader has said nothing (dont be a theresa may say something like we will give ure money back

Vippussуcаt likes this.
  7. The_Perseph0ne

The_Perseph0ne Advanced

so im noticing i was treated unfairly so everyone elses comments were edited and left in forum i was banned and post removed so comment on this was it that i called bpoint out right crookss or just explain

*Wonder* likes this.
  8. The_Perseph0ne

The_Perseph0ne Advanced

this is directed to mods only since they remove things that hurts there tiny little feelings

You have received an infraction for disrespect of the mod team.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 7, 2019
    *Wonder* likes this.
  9. dirks777

dirks777 Active Author

2019-02-08 14:00:01 You received 1 x King's Booty Bag. 2019-02-08 14:00:01 You received 15 x Level 1 Painbringer cannon. 2019-02-08 14:00:01 You received 30 x King's Legacy.

10. BigGoon{MAIN}

BigGoon{MAIN} Forum Apprentice

Off topic where do i get info for deminishing returns?

11. ~BlueFox~

~BlueFox~ User

Seafight Bible you will find the info there.

From the Seafigt Bible:

Diminishing Returns is a feature within Seafight which adjusts the returns or rewards players receive based on how long they have been online.

Quite simply, the longer the player is online, the fewer rewards they will get. Do not worry though, players who play for a "normal amount of time" will not be affected by this system, in fact, they will get increased rewards for a small period!

If you are being affected by the Diminishing Returns, you shall have the following icon in your status bar, and your logbook entries will also say (Correction: %), which represents how much you are gaining or losing.
    [​IMG]

How it works:

When a player logs in, they will gain 10% additional rewards for a limited period.

Once this period has ended, the player will then continue to get their regular rewards while they are playing a normal amount of time.

As the player starts to enter the abnormal amount of play time, their rewards shall gradually begin to reduce. The longer they continue to play, the more significant the reduction of the rewards.

Offline times also play a role in this system, while you are offline your rewards gradually increase again.

Who and what is affected:

At the moment, all servers are affected, however, only players Pearl, Crown, Experience Point and Elite Point rewards are adjusted.