bokers

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by dirks777, Feb 1, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. dirks777

dirks777 Active Author

Ahoy Pirates,

There has been a slight change in the rewards of the bokers.

We will multiply the winners with the amount of the server which are in the mega server.

For example mega server 2: tell me this before i buy bokers

skiddermark likes this.
  2. dirks777

dirks777 Active Author

will bokers be bought now on uk server

3. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

I think you are asking if the prize totals have changed. If so no, they are still giving out the same number of prizes , but on the mega servers all the prizes go into a pool and are awarded to the winners of the entire pool of players. It's like a a state lottery versus a mega multi state lottery. A single state lotto the prizes are awarded to just the players in that state. A mega multi state divides the prizes winnings across all the states that participate. Does that help?

Tex

4. dirks777

dirks777 Active Author

no it does not. we on this server are like the isle of man.if u wanna merge the isle of man and china/usa and india we are not gonna win

5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Sorry but if you play on a mega server, this is the new prize distribution. Number of prizes has not changed. I can't explain it any other way. Odds are odds.

Tex

6. Christen-Kold

Christen-Kold Forum Apprentice

2 years ago when I bought bokors crates I won very often.
    i don´t anymore.

So either double or trible the prices or get rid of the botters.

babenewport likes this.
  7. The_Perseph0ne

The_Perseph0ne Advanced

WOW after reading the forum after a year a so wanting to return i see it would not be advisable sad a game i enjoyed so much has become a deep whole of regrets and endless changes that only help the the ones that big point hold close to there side started spending money on a boat that i willllllllll stop now seeing every week some outrageous happens im sick of watching a terrific game go to crap only because the rich are richer well good luck u all ¤§λŦλѤ§рλώй¤ will not return

Lostsail likes this.
  8. †Hell†Cat†

†Hell†Cat† Junior Expert

Odds are Odds yeah if you have unlimited funds to compete against them, again its the same thing only big spending players have the chance of winning anything as its all pay out recieve nothing, i cannot understand why they make these assanine changes to get more money out of us.
    Bit by bit they have lost old time players with no new players to take thier places all due to to pure greed with idiotic changes and upgrades and server merges as it is we have a smaller player base on EN1 server we have worked dam hard to keep up with the changes and i must admit this one takes the cake, Fair? they have to be either stupid or are just trying to make the demise of this game faster all i am going tp say OPEN your eyes and get your head out of your backsides and actualy play the game and see what this game is about before you make changes that make the players want to continue to play. yeah we are in different alliances and war with each other but we have gotten to know each other to a certain degree.
    THEY say we all have the same chance of winning? then again i must say head in keel lmao they must all be court jesters playing a big joke on us.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

9. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

guys its in vain , its no point shouting out .. it like talking to a brick wall , bp turned blind eye on us since long ago ... they dont give a EDIT on us. I will keep my money in my pocket let the big spenders spend more .. i allready find another game play it for 3 months now and there i am allready in top with 0 money spent !
    here i will try bit by bit quit this big joke of a game that become !

Regards all!

10. skiddermark

skiddermark Forum Greenhorn

bp change the rules all the time

11. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

Hey, look when they told us about the change in odds. 31 January. Not before the purchase. What you are seeing here in the Forum is misinformation associated with a screw up in implementation of a change, It appears the prizes were distributed with the previous odds and maybe, just maybe they will be distributed with the new odds in future offerings. Maybe. Might want to wait awhile to purchase until they get their act together.

12. dirks777

dirks777 Active Author

2019-02-08 14:00:01
    You received 1 x King's Booty Bag.
    You received 15 x Level 1 Painbringer cannon.
    You received 30 x King's Legacy. sorry i take it all back im buying again.better late than never