Bonus Map Removal of elp was Bad idea...

Discussion in 'Help' started by ™-DerDestroyer-Z39-™, Jul 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. now as a free to play it will be harder to get competitor coins....

:(:(

2. when they fist came out I was thinking alright a way to earn your goods in game by spending lots of time playing the game..like all video games out there...you earn it over time...

3. now,to me Bonus maps are worthless......

My devoted time to playing went from 15 hours a day to from now on 1 or 2...

4. oh and I did 5 virgo's or so since I came back in june...and 5 or so caps...and a sagitt and half of a saggit...

all those scrolls I remembered having elp rewards...funny I never noticed it during the last league session in june....but this league...oh I noticed it....and I was not happy.

5. did scrolls for nothing guys yeah...i wasted my time.

6. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

well before you were also wasting your time as the scroll bots were streaking ahead in rankings, so in essence not alot changed, best idea they could do is scrap whole league system

Grand-mariner™ likes this.
  7. well,now that they took away a vital ingredient to the bonus maps ELP...yeah they might as well scrap the whole league system....that means only ammo and paying to get these coins......

I like the idea of earning it by doing the scrolls myself...and getting ELP each wave...that is fair enough for any player to sit there and put hours into it...

8. ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ Junior Expert

i smile at this. this means that bot / players dont have that benefits by playing bot bonus.. not that much anyway.. * rubbing my hands of joy cuz of this*

9. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

bp tried to stop the sleep walkers but failed reason the still get elp with admiral cannons etc and pve damage :oops::oops::oops::eek:

10. SazerKING

SazerKING Junior Expert

For once we agree Frank, this is something BP should really look into, remove the elp function of the admiral cannons, and increase the dmg they do with hollows to balance out the loss in elp, it would benefit all non-botting players.

11. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

That would be interesting. Increase damage and remove elp and exp bonus. However, this would be very terrible for small players who use these cannons to have a chance of getting 2 league coins. I still like the idea though.

12. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Also, with the players that have top rank badges (1 skull badge and 3 gold badges), by removing elp completely they will just secure those basically forever... On our server, the Pirate King ranked player is already 8m Rank Points ahead of 2nd. This is 7b ELP ahead. By removing it from admirals they will never lose that rank!

13. frankthetank1974

easy bin ranks sorted ;)

14. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Nooooo! :D

15. frankthetank1974

ranks are fake and ruined now bin them ;)

16. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

the top ten finishers should automatically be promoted to next league without losing coins.. If they want to drop back down they lose coins

17. frankthetank1974

ive got a better idea and I'm sure many will agree and disagree ill post tomorrow stay tuned o_-

18. I would like to hear it.

19. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Popcorn is at the ready!

20. frankthetank1974

so....are you seated :rolleyes:
    firstly delete the ranking badges they`ve have been abuse to long and are now totally false .
    second delete the battle point badges and ranking from hall of fame reason same as above ,but keep the battle point rewards for level you have got to so its more like a personal ranking not one more that's been abused ..just my thoughts enjoy :D:p

Loki1621 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.