bot capping and rewards

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Jan 19, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well...I live in Brazil which makes my time zone about equally earlier and later than the USA and Europe....so my playing time is usually not very busy in the morning. I would say that 95% of the players that I encounter are bots. That is being generous....maybe i could say 99 or 100% are bots.
    So...here I am trying to play by the rules while I see so many...(usually 5 or 6 per map)...blatantly breaking the rules! I come into the forums and complain about it, but I just get deflections by the mods and support is no better. Admittedly, BP has greatly improved the situation....I actually got a monthly buff for points for the first time in a long, long, time!
    This is appreciated...thank you BP for making it better for us players who try to stay within the rules that you say we must!
    I do have a suggestion(s)....Make it possible to get battle points for unlimited sinks rather than cutting it off at two sinks...also, change up the cap rewards....maybe not much, but why not let us cap for other currencies rather than just gold (which is fairly worthless)...say a few pearls, or yulongs thrown in for good measure! (could apply for monsters as well).
    Oh well...just my two cents worth.

2. Raf

Raf Forum Apprentice

hoi good day
    no good idea they will then use scripts and just hijack everything from the smaller players. No better is to put everyone who is caught back to level 0 much harsher penalties instead of tapping them effe on the fingers .by the way they all have more than 1 account so caught with one they sail quietly with the other and very often with the same name

gr raf

3. alektra

alektra Junior Expert

citat Make it possible to get battle points for unlimited sinks rather than cutting it off at two sinks...also, change up the cap rewards....maybe not much, but why not let us cap for other currencies rather than just gold (which is fairly worthless)...say a few pearls, or yulongs thrown in for good measure! (could apply for monsters as well).

very bad idea many timmes we by paket and this have croons youlng etc...

4. I am afraid you didn't understand my post very well....and you are not forced to buy anything! But..ok..you don't like the idea... [Edit]

Last edited by moderator: Jan 19, 2022
  5. So...what is your point about running another, or more, accounts? Still a bot, still, in my opinion, fair game for gaining battle points for every sink, not just two! [Edit]

6. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mates,

Please keep this conversation civil, do not insult or accuse your fellow pirates.

7. -pysa-*

-pysa-* Junior Expert

Sadly this b*t situation has been out of control for years. Bp has allowed them/ unable to do anything about the cheaters. Dont know how they got them self into this pathetic situation where cheaters has taken over their own game. I honestly don't know if they are even trying at this point, but some kind of limit on pearls, yolung and everything else everyday should definitely do something. And it's 100% doable for Bigpoint.

8. babenewport

babenewport Junior Expert

interesting reading however live and work around the known problems at the same time have a nice hot sweet cup of tea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.