Bot

Discussion in 'Help' started by Rookie.77, May 17, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rookie.77

Rookie.77 Forum Greenhorn

Hi I was banned and I do not bot at all and never had I don't know why I'm being punished. I use to live in a different area when I created my seafight because my father is in the military and I travel and my account was in another language. All I did was download app that makes it English but I have never bottled or payed for a bot. Everything I have came from grinding and time spent playing the game can you please unlift punishment I don't deserve it. When I created the account I didn't know exactly what I was doing and I was in a server that I couldn't change the language. Please help me I only have one account and would like to play

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Rookie.77!

As far as I am aware the de-buff is applied only to the players who have been caught by the anti-cheat system.

Unfortunately I dont have any more information about it.

Please contact Support if you would like to gain more information regarding the debuff and why it was applied.

Since you have been redirected to Support this thread shall now be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.