BOTS

Discussion in 'Help' started by rip9999, Oct 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rip9999

rip9999 Someday Author

these bots are getting ridiculous.theres probably more auto ships on the water than actual players why are u not doing anything about it and please dont insult me and tell me to video them and send to support its not my job to police the game

2. [유]nєdєяlandєn

[유]nєdєяlandєn Someday Author

Indeed ridiculous, after a few years back on the game , and still the same *Edit* and i pay again for the last time... not more for me i am done.....*Edit*

Last edited by moderator: Oct 18, 2020
    Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  3. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

i love the irony in this game... most of the people who complain about autos are either using them or sailing with them :D

Xenoverse likes this.
  4. rip9999

rip9999 Someday Author

sephiroth so basicly u are accusing me of botting?well support can check my ship all they like

piida likes this.
  5. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

both alliances have plenty of bots... and you are naps with them are you not? quit crying

Xenoverse likes this.
  6. rip9999

rip9999 Someday Author

ok ok youre probably one of them and worried you will get banned aswell.whatever dont care but dont accuse me

7. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

i think the last thing bot users worry about is getting banned xD.

if you're that fed up with them. stop sailing with them and deciding when it suits you.

8. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

since this thread has become a discussion and it seems to go in bad direction we shall now close.

Rymar

~Closed~

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.