|Bots

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Dec 1, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What I don't understand is why there cannot be an open discussion regarding players who are running programs. While I understand that it will be nearly impossible to stop these program developers from creating workarounds to anything that might be done to reduce their usage, I don't understand why we cannot be allowed to call out players by name who are obliviously running programs that rob the few remaining honest players of all the rewards from events, monthly, and the rift. BP rolled out, with some fanfare, the debuff, but it seems to have disappeared entirely (I rarely saw it anyway). One would think there would be some way of tracking possibilities of performance and not allowing players who go above these limits to receive awards. For example *edit* has managed to accumulate over 700 million points in 15 days towards the monthly awards. I can only assume it is possible to create an algorithm that would show that this is physically impossible without running a program. The same can be said be true of completing the Rift in under 12 minutes. I would love to see a video of an actual player doing this. This is also applicable to the event points where there are players in the current event that JUST began who have accumulated over 35 thousand points! It is beyond unreasonable that it is not allowed to have a conversation regarding this issue while, at the same time, allowing these players to continue to take all the rewards. As I said, I understand that BP cannot stop these players, but I honestly believe that there can be some 'mitigating' programs created that will not allow bots to claim the benefits of accumulating points that is impossible unless you are using the programs. It is like BP is condoning the cheaters while openly punishing those of us who do not cheat...seems like BP is begging all the players to begin using programs. Why not just sell the codes in the market? So...most likely this post will be 'edited' by the wonderful mods who cannot see past the rules and allow some legitimate complaints to be voiced. It would be nice if there we were just offered some explanation regarding these game issues coming from the development side of the game, rather than just being 'condemned' and silenced for even mentioning it by the mods who seem to have the the job of deflecting anything that even comes close to a complaint.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 2, 2021
    Loki162, Damian**PL, *Wonder* and 2 others like this.
  2. It is interesting how the players who are openly cheating are allowed to have their names posted in the rewards sections of the game but I cannot post their names here in the forums...way to go again....forum mods||||@@@@@@@@

Loki162, *Wonder* and peteraasdal1 like this.
  3. Re1n1er

Re1n1er Forum Apprentice

i totaly agree there should ban those who play with bots, they can register how many points they gain in one day and see that that isn't possible if you play fair

*Wonder* and peteraasdal1 like this.
  4. It still amazes me that when there are posts regarding bots, no one from BP (including the mods) can take the time to make a simple remark about it...this is avoidance at its best. My hat is off to the forum mods who are responsible for passing this information on to the so called 'developers'. The flag of shame (bot de buff) which was created and never really used, hangs proudly over the heads of all the forum mods. I still cannot imagine why ANYONE would work (supposedly for free) for such a deceptive company. A company that allows players to openly cheat, while punishing those who point it out. What a joke.

Loki162, ☠FIREBALL☠ and *Wonder* like this.
  5. Maceel

Maceel Junior Expert

To make remark about what? what you want to hear that is not already spoken ? they are not looking onto those threads simply because they know what is written in them. all over and over again the same complains, same suggestions what they should do with bots is starting to be annoying even to the people who support the "fight" against bots, and those threads are written only from hand full of people who put this like their life or death mission. Jez just stop it already go to ******* BP office and protest, don't care.

6. if you don't like it, don't read it, [Edit]. :p You just like to think your opinion is the one that matters....my suggestion...grow up or shut up.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 2, 2021
    *Wonder* likes this.
  7. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mates,

Please keep this civil or this thread will be closed. There is no need for insulting your fellow players.

8. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mates,

As this thread is not staying civil, I will now close it.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.