Bought Cannons, Didn't Get Them.

Discussion in 'Help' started by Bawdyn, May 16, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

In the Shop I made the 4 Pains for 3 WB5. It took the Pains and the logbook says I got the WB5, but I don't see them anywhere. I tried logging out and closing the client. I still don't see them on the left side to be equipped.

2022-05-16 01:51:27
    You received 3 x Level 5 Worldbreaker cannon.
    2022-05-16 01:51:27
    4x Level 6 Painbringer cannon was/were removed. Reason: Paid for item.

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

upon reviewing I can see that Worldbreaker cannons have been correctly credited onto your account.

Rymar

3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Does that mean that the new cannons were equipped automatically? As I said, I did not see them on the left side as you usually do when you upgrade a cannon. I wasn't sure how many I had started with, so I couldn't tell if they were actually received or not.

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Yes, if I remember correctly you have exchanged some of your Worldbreaker Cannon Level 5 -> Bastion Cannon.

If at the moment of exchange your Worldbreaker Cannons Level 5 have been equipped on your ship then these turned "grey" (did not exist), but as soon as you have exchanged some of your Painbringer Cannon Level 6 -> Worldbreaker Cannon Level 5 then your new cannons have automaticialy "jumped" into the "grey" ones place.

Hope that answers your query.

Rymar

5. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

OK, so it doesn't work quite as I expected it to work, but it does sound like I didn't lose them. I have enough Pain 6 to exchange again today, so I'll pay attention to how many I start and end with. I won't be on the sea until a few hours from now. If you can leave this open until after I do the exchange, I'll report back with my results. Thanks.

6. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

This exchange definitely worked. All good. Thanks.

7. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

As all is resolved I shall now close.

~Closed~

Shelby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.